• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Tuesday NBA

PirateAlew

Dean Smith Disciple
5-5 Mon/518-467 YTD

An ok night could have been a lot better had i not seen the Giannis news moving Bucks from #1 pick down and lakers, top plays went 3-2 and at least Bulls, and Lakers came through late.
Here's what I have on slate so far for Tuesday.

Celtics-6-120
Pelicans-7-118
76ers ML-134
Nuggets-8-115

Pacers+5-117

Detroit/Miami UNDER 219-115
Indiana/Dallas OVER 246

Top plays: Celtics, Pels, 76ers, Nuggets

More later. GL

Last edited:
Terrible meltdown by celtics up 20 and now going to lose. At least pelicans took care of biz..

Suns/Nuggets OVER 223-118

For tomorrow, played these so far:

⭐️Warriors-3-118 (Line is already moving, would play even at -5 but not above)
⭐️Lakers ML-137
⭐️Bulls-3-120

OKC-11-117

Chicago/Utah Over 224-115

Top plays: Warriors, Lakers, Bulls

More tomorrow. GL

One ugly ass 4th here.

Live was 229.5 entering.

Have a middle on 226-229.5 and never thought I'd lose on low half!
i was getting sick watching them build a brick city. both teams went cold, never seen a champ team go 1/10 frm 3 at home. Glad we eeked out OT on this one and maybe we'll be luck to get a nuggets backdoor cover

i was getting sick watching them build a brick city. both teams went cold, never seen a champ team go 1/10 frm 3 at home. Glad we eeked out OT on this one and maybe we'll be luck to get a nuggets backdoor cover
You never know it OT...

I'll use a 2003 CBB game as an example.

I had AFA +13 on the late game (midnight) on Big Monday. At 22 years old, I'm sure the bet was too big for my britches and certainly was on last day of the week with my bookie.

Anyways, they were playing whoever that night in conference and went to OT.

I believe they were outscored like 17-2 in OT

Just gross.

We saw this in January in a CBB overtime game as well (of near double digits).

yep and here we see another denver meltdown. they look like they gave up, TO after TO, and missed shots still.
Speaking of the 2003 game, i was finishing up at ECU and betting late night on every game, i think i remember that bad beat but usually try to forget them quick. LOL

yep and here we see another denver meltdown. they look like they gave up, TO after TO, and missed shots still.
Speaking of the 2003 game, i was finishing up at ECU and betting late night on every game, i think i remember that bad beat but usually try to forget them quick. LOL
Oh, so many bad beats in a year when you bet the card but that one always stands out.

Worst part is I was watching WITH my bookie (now my closest friend).

Just brutal.

Those were the good old days though, betting 15-30 games a day for a few months of CBB. I miss that grind, sometimes ;). I dunno how you guys do it.

Oh, so many bad beats in a year when you bet the card but that one always stands out.

Worst part is I was watching WITH my bookie (now my closest friend).

Just brutal.

Those were the good old days though, betting 15-30 games a day for a few months of CBB. I miss that grind, sometimes ;). I dunno how you guys do it.

Yep i remember all the papers everywhere, and our T3 network which was fast in those days, trying to find whatever action, stats and games to bet, sometimes late plays for a bailout or to add on to what the bookie owed. the good ole days.

Whew, got the over by a point but of course denver got killed in OT. They hit one basket? Lost a few pounds due to sweat...LOL

Yep i remember all the papers everywhere, and our T3 network which was fast in those days, trying to find whatever action, stats and games to bet, sometimes late plays for a bailout or to add on to what the bookie owed. the good ole days.

Whew, got the over by a point but of course denver got killed in OT. They hit one basket? Lost a few pounds due to sweat...LOL
Funny thing is I almost played Denver -9 at HT.

Then Phoenix starts out 3rd up 77-55 and I was happy...

And then with a minute left I was kicking myself...

Alas, they got smoked in OT. Nice bounce back in OT from Phoenix after the 12 point fourth quarter.

Funny thing is I almost played Denver -9 at HT.

Then Phoenix starts out 3rd up 77-55 and I was happy...

And then with a minute left I was kicking myself...

Alas, they got smoked in OT. Nice bounce back in OT from Phoenix after the 12 point fourth quarter.
Crazy night, almost similar to the Celtics epic collapse tonight, up 22 in the 4th i said, "oh we got this." turned it off for a min to get the kids to bed, came back and it was a 3 point game, and Cavs ended up winning with some scrub off the bench. at least denver was a slow death on the spread, Boston was a brutal tease all game up big.

knowing my luck with NBA this week, Chef Curry will now sit out at last minute tomorrow, and Anthony Davis will break a toenail again....i'm already preparing myself for the pain :p

Back