Pretty much a regular
[FONT=&quot]YTD 50-30 (62.5%) +17 units[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
CBB 29-12 (70.7) +15.8 units
CBB O/U 7-0 (100%) +7 units
NBA 21-18 (53.8%) +1.2 units
NBA 1st Halfs 9-4 (69.2%) +4.6 units

Houston 82
Dallas 95
I know i'm going against the grain on this one, but although the Rockets have the best defense, the Mavs have a better defense at home. I've learned to trust my boys opening projections. MY PLAY Dallas -7

Orlando 90
New Orleans 86
Absolutly no "home court" advantage for the Hornets. The O/U looks solid.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]But the projections show at 51-48 game at halftime. MY PLAY: OVER 88 (1st half)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Cleveland 97
Seattle 95
Too close to call again, staying away.

I'll have my CBB up shortly,

As always, good luck,

Franky

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Wow,

Cleveland 97
Seattle 95
Too close to call again, staying away. But the projections show at 51-48 game at halftime. MY PLAY: OVER 88 (1st half)

Where did you get that 1st half total? I'm seeing 100 everywhere.

I gotta ask you again, where did you get 88 for the hornets game? I'm seeing 90.5 and 91.

scourge said:
I gotta ask you again, where did you get 88 for the hornets game? I'm seeing 90.5 and 91.

My bookie, and yeah i'm seeing that now. If it gets any higher i might hedge the play for a nice 3-4 poind middle.

Good Luck

scourge said:
NO makes me want to puke.

4 shots in the 1st 4 minutes... lame

I agree, NBA is a game of runs though. I will not be supprised in 60 pts get put up in the 2nd. You know how it goes..

The-Mob-Boss said:
Sorry about this one guys, these fuckers can't hit a fucking shot. Unreal. I apologize.
aint your fault, they just suck hard balls

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">8:21</td><td> NOK - R. Butler defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">8:22</td><td> ORL - K. Dooling missed a dunk</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">8:40</td><td> ORL - K. Dooling defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">8:41</td><td> NOK - L. Johnson missed a 22-foot jumper from the top of the key</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">8:51</td><td> NOK - D. Mason defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">8:52</td><td> ORL - C. Arroyo missed a 19-foot jumper from the left wing</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">9:02</td><td> NOK - Bad pass by D. Mason</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">9:02</td><td> NOK - Offensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">9:03</td><td> NOK - R. Butler missed a 15-foot fade away jumper along the left baseline

you gotta love that production:down:
</td></tr></tbody></table>

ORLANDO/NEWORLEANS OVER 88 (1ST HALF)------------------LOSS
I could shoot better than these guys with my fucking dick in my mouth

Back