Tuesday NBA: Toronto @ Chicago

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, I have a Calender set for special plays I have looked at far in advance. Some reason I forgot about tonights "system" play. LOL. This is basically the only system I use.

We have played 3 games in this system so far this year. The results are 2-1. The first two were easy winners. Charlotte winning outright at New Jersey catching 7 and Denver -5 winning at Atlanta.

The system is easy. A team has a road trip of 4-5 games on opposite coast. They copme home to play a home game 2 days after last game of trip. They prompty play another road game the night after first home game back. It basically makes the home game like another stop on the trip. Its worked well last few years.

Toronot +4 -110 5 units.

My huge maply for WEednesday is already posted as well.

GL tonight ladies and Gents.

ruhroe..lol
stpatrick2.gif

u made me think twice about my bulls lean--i might lay off- thanks and GL

:cheers: B.A.R.

I did not post this play. But I unloaded on this earlier. I don't like to post anything over 2 units but I am fairly happy you are on this play..
Should be a great game..

well i recommended you take a few more days off, but you chose the right play to come back on

lets hit that

Am I wrong here, BAR, or do you mean the play should be ON Char tomorrow as Chic goes on the road there? After playing at home tonight. Isn't that the fit for this system? Great fit because tomorrow will be b2b for Chic.

BAR,
you really think the books are goin to let the Raps cover for like the 8th straight time??

:cheers: B.A.R.

I did not post this play. But I unloaded on this earlier. I don't like to post anything over 2 units but I am fairly happy you are on this play..
Should be a great game..

Good to hear bro. Lets get this in tonight and finish the first half of year strong. Hope your staying warm out there...its nasty...we got about 5 inches already up here.:down:

BAR,
you really think the books are goin to let the Raps cover for like the 8th straight time??

The due factor is always a question indeed. I told myself to stick with this situation and will. Its been gold. Chicago had some up and down the court games to end trip(GSW,PHX). I say they will be quite lethargic.

Am I wrong here, BAR, or do you mean the play should be ON Char tomorrow as Chic goes on the road there? After playing at home tonight. Isn't that the fit for this system? Great fit because tomorrow will be b2b for Chic.

I understand the confusion. Generally, for some reason, the home game(sandwich game) has been the best one to fade on. This year the Nets won their next game after losing outright to Bobcats. Now, I generally play against the team again..only smaller.

well i recommended you take a few more days off, but you chose the right play to come back on

lets hit that

I'll take Thursday-Monday off..lol.

Tuesday will bring nice situations going against certain all-stars.

Good to hear bro. Lets get this in tonight and finish the first half of year strong. Hope your staying warm out there...its nasty...we got about 5 inches already up here.:down:

Honestly...
I am about to grab a 5th of Jim Beam, My Old lady, and go sledding

Honestly...
I am about to grab a 5th of Jim Beam, My Old lady, and go sledding
The funny thing is I did that once last year...got boozed up and went sledding on a huge winter storm night...its fun..kindas like a fountain of youth..lol

The funny thing is I did that once last year...got boozed up and went sledding on a huge winter storm night...its fun..kindas like a fountain of youth..lol

The only time I can fall and it does not hurt as much..

BOL tonight and on the big play tomorrow.. When we hit tonight I will press our stones tomorrow!:cheers:

iiiii knowww of someone else on this playyyyyyy LMAO

Long Live *********!

Every single game, literally..... The Raps record ATS is like the same as his record betting on Raps games

thanks for the heads up, bro. i can't believe i missed this game in my capping last nite. banged the raps on the ml... whew! that was a sweet finish. let's bang 'em again tomorrow with your boys:7_5_140:

just curious but couldnt the knicks have fit into this system?
No. The Lakers were playing at home coming off a long road trip on the other coast but this was the start of a homestand for them. The system is that the team comes off a long trip, only plays one game at home then hits the road again the next night, essentially making the home game another stop on the road trip. Thus, the value of being the home team is eliminated.

albyman32 - I undersatand what your saying. the lakers are coming off a road trip on 1 days rest and the knicks are already on the road so I think the lakers needed another day off or another game at home for them to really settle in off a road trip. i just think the home court advantage wasnt really felt in that game .

No. The Lakers were playing at home coming off a long road trip on the other coast but this was the start of a homestand for them. The system is that the team comes off a long trip, only plays one game at home then hits the road again the next night, essentially making the home game another stop on the road trip. Thus, the value of being the home team is eliminated.
Exactly

albyman32 - I undersatand what your saying. the lakers are coming off a road trip on 1 days rest and the knicks are already on the road so I think the lakers needed another day off or another game at home for them to really settle in off a road trip. i just think the home court advantage wasnt really felt in that game .

Thats just your typical first game back off 1 days rest. I use that a lot in capping. Last nights situation is better though.

BTW, 10 years ago the NBA was not allowed to schedule a team on a home game with one days rest after a road trip of 5 or more games. The NBA slipped up in 1996 for Detroit and ole Dougie Collins threw a fit..they won the game against ATL but it was a major error then. Sometime in last 10 years they changed the rule.

Back