Tuesday NBA Plays

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
ytd - 56W - 36L

Two Plays for now, Same game.

Cavs/Knicks OVER 107 1H 5.5 UNITS TO WIN 5.0 UNITS

Cavs Team Total OVER 110.5 -130 6.5 UNITS TO WIN 5.0 UNITS

It is... max bet is 15 units so it's far from that... partly due to it being a crazy line... but I don't see how the Cavs shoot less than 50% from the field in this one, and hit the glass for double digit second points. Add in a guaranteed fast pace (compared to most teams) and it has a legit shot.

Why not a max bet? The crazy line and the fact that it's a front end of a B2B.

I will most likely be on the Wizards 2H if I can get a line where they have to win by a possession or less (with having the lead)

GL today spek, gotta love LBJ today to put up 35+ at least.

also is 5 units your normal play? j/w

damn. tough break. sorry man. worst part is I could see you getting screwed on the TT as well with as bad as the knicks are playing. BOL man.

I understand the logic that a blowout = UNDER.

104 though is a huge reaction to the score here. Knicks defense even if they make stops can't scores let up less than 25 a quarter? Can it?

I think the 3rd quarter itself here puts it in position to cover.

Cavs/Knicks O 104 2H 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

damn. tough break. sorry man. worst part is I could see you getting screwed on the TT as well with as bad as the knicks are playing. BOL man.

Yeah man you jinxed it! :moose:

haha... no but for real I left for a bit with 10 minutes left being alright... shit looks good here. Come home, 105? WTF...

It happens, TT Over not a guarantee even at 67 here b/c the lead is so high, but I think there's still value in the 2H over if they can get 56-62 points in the 3rd.

I'm going to play Suns -8.5. They turned the ball over 12 times... will probably get out and run more in the 2nd half like they used to... OKC only 4 turnovers. Can't keep this up.

Suns -8.5 2H -115 11.5 Units to Win 10.0 Units

Careful, could turn out to be one of those nights... I'm "due" for a bad night... Cavs total is not a gimme anymore and Knicks continue to kill the 2nd half over for me.

im just gonna watch it and hope that the game goes over, i am hoping indy has the lead by HT so i can do them for 2H

NJ TT Under 98 -115 5.75 Units to Win 5.0 Units

I think Jackson is pissed after the defense vs. the Queens. I expect them to execute tonight and really shut down this team.

Back