Tuesday NBA Plays

Raptors 1Q -1.5 (3 Units)

The playoff adage is the road team simply wants to be in it after 1Q. Raptors got out to a pathetic start last game, and I expect the line-up change to spark the offense. Toronto is fighting for their lives, and the crowd should be the loudest all year. I see Raps winning this Quarter by a few baskets. Maybe 6 points. And NJ will be absolutely content with a 6 point deficit after 1. The Nets goal is to just stay in the game after 1.

Hopefully NJ gets out in transition to try to cut the gap. That will give Kidd more opportunities. Right now, NJ half court sets aren't cutting it.

On a positive note, Im now on a free roll w/ the prop since Toronto 1Q hit!

They had that Kidd prop last game except it was Kidd +2.5 I couldnt believe it, the juice was -180, but Ford was sicker, and obviously it worked out, haha .. GL with it

Ford appears sick/hurt. Hes only logged about 7 total mintues thus far. Fuckin Kidd is playing terrible right now though!

Ford leads 5-2

5-3 and hopefully kidd is the only one adding to that in the 2nd half, although unfortunate ford got hurt

kidd looks like he is playing in slow motion, at least off screens and cuts. he is starting to run with the ball, but otherwise he isn't doing much. I still would be surprised if he didn't cover -3.5

I have dallas -2.5 for the 1st. Hopefully hit that along with raptors first quarter to make up for the money I put on nets ML lol

Action bet on NHL...

Parlay (Risking 2 Units to win 1.4 Units):

Vancuver Canucks PL +1.5 (-240)

Dallas Mavs ML (-500)

GL :cheers:

Solid day today. Dallas 2H killed me late. But as long as Vancuver hangs on, it should be a decent night!

Vancuver up 2-1 in the 3rd.

Back