Sides: 20-17 +1.234 Units
Totals: 14-14 -0.73 Units
ML Dog: 3-5 +0.555 Units
Overall: 37-36 -1.329 Units

NBA 2007-2008 (Part 2)
Sides: 1-2 +1.29 Units
Totals: 1-0 +.245 Units
Overall: 2-2 +1.535 Units

3-6 -4.9265 Units before yesterday, I will be keeping track with a new record as i think I am "turning a new leaf" or whatever you want to say. Just considering this a new start as I have set a new goal for myself and feel as if I am starting all over.

Went 2-2 +1.535 yesterday. Would much rather not have to chase the Hornets 2H to come out on top.

Miami Heat -7 (-103) (.5 Unit)
Denver Nuggets -7.5 (-106) (.5 Unit)
Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers UNDER 193 (-130) (.5 Unit)

BOL To Yall Tonight :cheers:

Last edited:
if that mia line is short ill take it..probably not tho eh

and for indy and den over sounds good

Today's Plays:

Miami Heat -7 (-103) (.5 Unit)
I've skimmed the forums and people are forgetting the fact that now D-Wade has put a couple of strong games under his belt and they did not cover, and lost SU in a similar situation with the Hawks earlier, but Wade only played 28 minutes and his last two games he played 42 and 40. Shaq is going to pick and choose his spots to play strong and no reason for him to hold back when they get a couple of days off after this game.

Denver Nuggets -7.5 (-106) (.5 Unit)
JO is back and I will fade the Pacers because of that. Couple of strong games for the Pacers may have people backing them this game as it opened up at 9 but the Nuggz have a good track record vs the Pacers and have been good at home thus far. The Pacers beat the Grizz and Hornets on the road but the Hornets are a lowly 3-4 at home, which is sad as a fan. Back to the Pacers, they've been weak otherwise on the road

Boston Celtics @ Cleveland Cavaliers UNDER 193 (-130) (.5 Unit)
just see a battle here, C's are starting to get in tougher games

GL tonight Renew. I'm looking for a little Nuggets 2nd half action if the situation presents itself.

thanks guys

Adding:

Denver Nuggets -6 2H (-113) (.75 Units)
If they can start making shots, thats all I ask for. Nuggz were sloppy in the 2Q, played much worse yet they scored pt for pt with the Pacers. They already made up an 18 pt deficit in the 1Q. Nuggets can win this if they just make a few more shots.

Back