Mon 8/6; +582
Tues 8/7;-3000
Wed 8/8; -4200
Thursday; +1590
Friday; +2000
Sat; +9000
Sun; +2000
Monday;

1-1 on Monday, lost the juice but very happy with how Oswalt performed.
On a roll of late and hitting a good amount of small dogs. Going top units on this one.

Big week in the NL Central, which is where a lot of my focus goes. Stl travels to struggling Mil and Chicago, currently standing only 4 out on the loss side. Should be interesting.

Cardinals +115; 6 units; 3000-3345 WIN
Mets -145, 2 units; 1450-1000 WIN<!-- / message -->

With Gallardo going tommorow for the Brew crew, Cards will pull out all the stops to win this one tonight. And I believe it is a very favorable pitching matchup.

Capuano- I think he is horrible. True, the Brewers don't score much for him but it is a fact that the Brewers have lost his last 13 consecutive starts. His last three have been horrendous and Pujols has lit him up to the tune of .560 (14 for 25, with 3 HRs). Leadoff man Eckstein also has a career .368 average.

Wells- Different pitcher lately guys.. Look closely. 4 of his last 5 starts have been outstanding-- he has given up 2 or less Er's while going at least 6 innings in each. Believe it or not but he is full of confidence going into this start. Expect a very solid outing but if he tires, a fully rested card bullpen will jump in quickly

I will add some lower unit plays to the card later but this is my big dog tonight.. GL all!

Last edited:
FYI Wells is 3-7 last 10 & 2-8 vs Milw. Capuano 0-10 last 10 & 7-3 vs Stl.

Ya, I saw that but I really don't cap back that far. I go back 4 to 5 games tops. If this game were in May the Brewers would be -160 and I would probably like them..Its not in May and the Brewers are choking right now IMO. My analysis gives the recent trend to Stl. Capuano is a mess and Wells has his control and confidence back. I know there are a lot of guys on here that look at multi month and even season trends and do well. Some even look at day of the week.

Not me. I look at recent trend, current situation and value mostly. The only thing that bothers me is the Cards really stuck the Brewers in the most recent series in Stl and I am sure payback will be on their mind..

GL CFM on your night. Thanks for popping in.

adding:

Cards series win +145, 2 units ; 1000-1450--- up 1-0

WTF is up with that number? 1st series bet all year. Key game is tonight (as is with all series bets) as Brewers have Gallardo going in game 2 and Cards have Wainwright in gm 3... IMO this number should be much closer to a pick, so play on for me..Think the Cards take 2 of 3

Other leans but no more plays for the Dub:

Florida
Clev
TB
Sea-- Looking closer, possible add

Last edited:
the Brewers are choking right now IMO. My analysis gives the recent trend to Stl. Capuano is a mess and Wells has his control and confidence back..

Did I mention, the Brewers are choking right now:smiley_acbe:

Great call on the Cards. Looks like a monster day for you. I had the best day of the season myself. I went 4-0 with the NYY over 11, TB 1st 5 huge play, Detroit ML, Cards ML and SD ML pending up 8-0 in the 6th. Keep up the hot streak. :cheers:

Great call on the Cards. Looks like a monster day for you. I had the best day of the season myself. I went 4-0 with the NYY over 11, TB 1st 5 huge play, Detroit ML, Cards ML and SD ML pending up 8-0 in the 6th. Keep up the hot streak. :cheers:

Continued Success ATP.. Hope you keep the hot streak rolling:cheers:

Great call on St. Louis Tee*Dub. Was going to play this one as well but I didn't get my bet in time with my local.

Happy that you hit this one!!!

Keep the Ws coming!!!

2-0 day, updated record, 14 of last 17 with a bunch of dogs sprinkled in. Look to keep it rolling tomorrow:

July record overall: 33-22 ML; 1-1 ML parlays; +$17,069 for the month
August record overall: 18-17 ML; +737 for the month

Sun 8/5; +1140
Mon 8/6; +582
Tues 8/7;-3000
Wed 8/8; -4200
Thursday; +1590
Friday; +2000
Sat; +9000
Sun; +2000
Monday;
Tues; + 4345

nice job tee on the sweep. I'm hoping for the astros bullpen to hold on for my on personal sweep.
:cheers:

I still ahvent won a game yet. well a posted game.... wish i had the d rays first 5 instead of for game.

Back