Tuesday MLB

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition YTD 27-19 -2 +32.01 units
MLB Regular Season YTD 7-6-1 +3.05 units

Col/MIA Over 7 -120 1.5 units

BiffT, Dwight - thanks fellas. Nothing like getting on a total the night before only to see the price drop 10 cents by lunchtime....

Arizona -107 three units

Got some of this now and will likely get more later. Hoping some Cain money comes in to sweeten the price. Great situation for Arizona tonight. Cain is an extreme flyball pitcher which suits him well pitching in Frisco but in this park with the roof open, and the wind blowing out to right, he could be in trouble. Miley may look like a mouth breather, but he's a groundball pitcher who has respectable numbers vs. the Giants lifetime, has never lost a game in April in his career, and should be better suited for tonight's conditions.

Philly/Texas Under 8.5 -105 1.5 units

Burnett's a guy who has been around long enough to know how to take advantage of Mr Eddings behind the dish. Lot of fireworks yesterday, but today is a new day and there is value on this number at this price.

Arizona -1 +120 one unit

Price didn't move the way I expected, but I do want more of this. I see a crooked seesaw tonight at Chase so we'll try it this way.

This kid on the hill for Seattle's a bum. Angels get revenge tonight:

LAA -164 1.5 units
LAA -1.5 +125 one unit

I would be looking at 2h overs in Chase early on with the roof open, the AZ bullpen can give it up on their own. Naturally hope you hit it tonight.

Was just watching the game at Chase and they said "the roof is open, but the panels are closed". They have panels there that they put up to block wind?

The panels above the wall can be opened, it's been windy as fuck here so panels are closed. Kinda like vents.

Weather for the next couple of days, tomorrow high 68, thur high 73 and breezy. Then back to the 80s where we've been for what seems like 3-4 months. I have no idea what that means, but definitely cooler tomorrow night.

Back