Tuesday MLB

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 17-13-1 +10.22 units

Good day yesterday going 2-1 and winning the larger of two sides/totals, and hitting the first parly of the year with NYY/over.

Not a lot I like on today's card. Two totals plays stick out and I may get more in DC later:

Tor/Det Under 8 -105 1.5 units

Toronto just hasn't been hitting and I don't see this changing today in this park. Weather favors the under, and I like both pitchers.

CWS/Was Over 7 -110 one unit

Warm temps for this time of year in DC, and a little breeze blowing out. No question Gio has great stluff but the Sox have some righties who should be able to make him work for it. Peavy not what he used to be but at least we get to see him bat again...

Thanks everybody. Price got even better on that under in Det. Let's make it a total of two units

Another half unit on under 8 at even money.

TB/Texas Over 10.5 -115 four units - Fausto an extreme flyball pitcher doesn't stand a chance here, but something about the way they've priced this game tells me the Rays are getting their share as well. Biggest play of the young season. Let's get it.

Texas -129 one unit

TB/Texas Over 10.5 -115 four units - Fausto an extreme flyball pitcher doesn't stand a chance here, but something about the way they've priced this game tells me the Rays are getting their share as well. Biggest play of the young season. Let's get it.

Texas -129 one unit

On the over myself, but Fausto is an extreme groundball pitcher. Either way, I think he gets hit around today...

Shit Mets - you're right. I'm looking at a chart I have with flyball/groundball guys on it and screwed up the columns - Carmona definitely a groundballer..... Price is on the move in my favor though. I'll likely buy back a bit of this as we get closer to first pitch. Thanks for the correction...

Back