Tuesday MLB

Vikingsguy

Tarvaris Jackson fan club president
0-0

Pushed my only play yesterday to pop my baseball season cherry.

Colorado/Arizona u9 (-120) (.6/.5)
- I made this 8.5 so taking a small chance here. Ubaldo threw 13 innings last year vs. Arizona with 4 ER to his credit. He's a wild child, but presumably O'Nora will call balls and strikes today and his huge strike zone should keep Arizona guessing. Haren acts as the cooler on the other side as well...

Taking a look at Oakland/LAA as well.

:cheers:

gsro, thanks bro. Yeah, that's my lean as well. Two sides to the coin there: Cahill has the chance to be nasty, but he's a sinkerballer, and my notes on Vanover say he won't give the low strike and has an inconsistent strike zone. Tough for a rookie pitcher to handle, imo...

gsro, thanks bro. Yeah, that's my lean as well. Two sides to the coin there: Cahill has the chance to be nasty, but he's a sinkerballer, and my notes on Vanover say he won't give the low strike and has an inconsistent strike zone. Tough for a rookie pitcher to handle, imo...

That is good info sir !
The reason this board is fantastic.

Good luck with your play today :cheers:

I agree, not sure if you watched the game last night, but LAA looked nervous, I guess home opener, but I do think they'll be a little looser tonight with the first game completed...Oakland had its chances last night to chip away at the lead but just couldn't do it...i'm not a fan of Vanover, but he does help the cause with his strike zone...both teams were pretty aggerssive at the plate a little more so the Angels than the A's but Reliford had some questionable calls to go along with that

I agree, not sure if you watched the game last night, but LAA looked nervous, I guess home opener, but I do think they'll be a little looser tonight with the first game completed...Oakland had its chances last night to chip away at the lead but just couldn't do it...i'm not a fan of Vanover, but he does help the cause with his strike zone...both teams were pretty aggerssive at the plate a little more so the Angels than the A's but Reliford had some questionable calls to go along with that

gsro, good info man, thanks. I did not see the game, but will probably be watching tonight at DTV has a free week of the MLB package. I still may add this, just looking at some other factors.

:cheers:

Glad to see the Twins start the season off right last night. 0-162 here we come.

Was also extremely excited to see that we cured our leaving runners on base syndrome that we had last year

oh yeah GL today

thanks VK...

lol Marlo. I think the OF issues will be there all year, unless injuries come into play. 4 legit every day players, and if one of them goes 0-4 with 3 K's any given night, Gardy will be second-guessed. One game in, and he's already going to blow his stack....

Back