Tuesday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 73-34-5
Favs (-140 or less) 34-12
Doggies 8-9
R/L 4-4

Well, I'll be capping this for the next few days, then come Sept and college football season, I'll be done with baseball, but it was a very successful season and I'll be working hard for another one just lieke it next year.

Seattle/Minnesota UNDER 9

Baker and Washburn just faced off a week ago with the game going under, 6-1 final score...Both of these pitchers over there last 3 stars are getting less then 3 runs per game in support, not helping there records at all. This will actually be Washburns third time facing this lineup this year, I'd like to think he's used to seeing it by now. Toss in the fact that the under is 12-4 in Bakers starts this year, makes this game too tempting to pass up.

BOL everyone

I like the play, decent pitching with shitty run support.

Congrats on your baseball season, and I look forward to discussing college football...

:cheers:

You should improve on your 73-34-5 record next year. That is unacceptable. j/k Baseball is getting more and more difficult to bet on the last few weeks. I don't blame you one bit for stopping once football rolls around. I will roll with you on this under. GL tonight.

Because you are magically powerful, this will probly win....but in that last game, those pitchers gave up 15 hits and 4 walks.

Good luck my friend.

Whatchya think of Haren @ McGowan?

Hile, thanks again as you have been truly remarkable.

?: Do you have any college over/under team wins props you are considering? I love playing these totals, and was wondering if any struck your curiosity?

Because you are magically powerful, this will probly win....but in that last game, those pitchers gave up 15 hits and 4 walks.

Good luck my friend.

Whatchya think of Haren @ McGowan?

I like the over there, Red. Haren hasn't been pitching nearly as good as he was before, and I think Oakland can scratch out some runs against McGowan. I like Toronto to get the W, too...but I don't think that was the question.

I'm a lurker here. I just want to thank hile for the excellent picks. Keep it up! CTG is the best forum. Thanks hile for the overs/unders and to steed for the service plays! :cheers:

as hile says ties suck! but its better than losing which I did with under 8.5! Hope you still make picks for rest of season hile, you are a great capper!

Back