Tuesday MLB Total!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 72-32-5
Favs (-140 or less) 34-12
Doggies 8-9
R/L 4-4

Seattle/Minnesota UNDER 9

As HOT as Garza has been I dont seehim having much trouble slowing down the Wild Card Mariners tonite. The under is 21-7-4 in MIN last 32 overall, good number for me...The problem is the way Ramirez has been pitching, which isnt very good. He's averaging his 8.40 ERA over his last 3 starts, but he is facing an under team in Minnesota tonite. Garza has 4 unders in 5 starts this year and I Love for him to go 8 innings of 1 run ball tonite....

BOL Everyone

Never like being on the other side you you HIle, but I like the over here. If the Twins weren't hitting lefties right now it might not be a play but the fact tthey are just under .300 L10 vs lefties, and 'decent' overall vs them sold me on it.

I cant ignore that in Ramirez' starts the average # of runs is about 13.5 runs a game, and the total is set on Garza, who has 6 starts under his belt this season going against a team hitting .313 vs RHP L10, .280 @home etc etc.

Welke behind the plate was a deal closer for me.

Good health on this one, it doesnt sit being on the other side, but those are my reasons.

I can see Garza keeping the M's low, I just hope Seattle's pen can cover for whatever screw-ups Ramirez creates tonight.

Santa, those are some compelling #s for the over.

Welke should be considered an under umpire. Last 3 years 63% strikes and 10 games under. This game?

hmmmm this game wasn't up at my book yet this morning... wonder why....

Welke should be considered an under umpire. Last 3 years 63% strikes and 10 games under. This game?

strike % for me I can go until blue in the face:smiley_acbe:

regardless he does have an 11 run avg in 12 games BHP this season.

Not the right way to look at it. 29 runs were scored in Houston San Diego and 22 in NY Tampa. I believe those results would have stuck no matter who was at home plate and yes I do definitely consider Welke an under umpire. Every year you see distortions like this because some umpire was stuck at ground zero at an earthquake and you have to look past the surface numbers.

Back