hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 67-30-4
Favs (-140 or less) 33-12
Doggies 8-8
R/L 4-4

Welp, Yesterdays card was poor to me, so no plays....Here's todays pick

San Diego/Zona UNDER 7

I know its a low total, but this is Petco park were talking about....These 2 pitchers met in Zona earlier this month and score ended at 4-0, and in 3 Webb starts this year against the Padres, none of those games went over 7. The UNDER is 5-2-3 in Webbs last ten, but the guy has lower totals set for his starts then most in baseball...Jermano did get rocked in his last start, but that was in Colorado, not the most favorable matchup for any visiting pitcher...I fully expect him to bounce back at Petco.

BOL tonite everyone

Only minor concern for me is Germano's home splits with such a lot total. Him having a 5.67 Home ERA wouldnt be much of a concern if it was say... 8 or 8.5. But the over is 5-1 in Germanos starts at Petco. (as a pt of conversation 6-2 @ night).

Now thats a negative, and a concern for me, but lots of positives too. Both SP with Whips below 1.3 on the season, AZ bats hit or miss, missed alot in the last game, lol. Germano already went 6.1 IP vs them pitchign SO ball.

D'Backs road unders have been a gold mine this season, 34-14-4.

Still looking at it, just throwing my hat in the ring:tiphat:

This Germano cat's only decent start his last 5 is vs AZ, the rest being terrible (ERA 9.42), he's also been terrible last 4 at Petco (ERA 8.40).

I couldn't contemplate this number given those stats, but BOL hile.

Ballsy taking an under @ 7

I know Germano won't come back to form tonight, but I think the offensive fireworks should be kept to a minimum.

GL tonight...

Last edited:
also- sd bats may stay hot from the other night in hous or was that just a mirage??

san diego bats heat up one time a month, they spit their load for the next 3 weeks at least.

The reasons being Germano, AZ SHO in last game, and SD bats.

But, not to be. Greene had homer go just foul, would have been a 2HR Homer and maybe change the complexion of the game. Oh well

You are the real deal. Only reason I do not blindly tail you is because I do not see how it is possible you keep this +70% going.. But you are:shake:

Back