Tuesday MLB-- Rays

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
LW 7-5, up about 3 units (1395)

TW 0-0

Hit the cubs over in the early game (in discussion thread). Rarely play totals but that one felt right. Figured the Cubs would cover the number by themselves and they did and then some.. Didn't attach units so won't count in my record FWIW.

One play so far. No time for lengthy writeup.

Rays -135, 2 units.. WIN

Rays rarely lose back to back at home and the Indians recent dominance has the Rays attn..Expect big effort tonight. Carmona is not the same pitcher IMO and think he gets in trouble early in this one.. Jackson, decent of late and at home..

Had a few guys ask me about Cards game tonight.. Mentioned to Blue Chip that although Carpenter came out all right in GM 1 back, his command was horrible the first three innings. The 4th inning he was lights out with a couple K's on some nasty pitches but had hit his pitch count by then.. He'll get it back and be a stud eventually but with a low pitch count and a suspect Card bullpen no way I could back the home team.. I do think the Cards score some runs.. Check status of Ankiel.. Gametime decision.

Lean the twins late. Feel bad for those who had them last night and think they come back with a big effort tonight.. No play yet. Will be back later..

GL all..

Starting to sort out my gameplan for the first few weeks of the NFL now.. Can't wait.. Season win totals have my eye on a couple teams.. More over in the NFL forum in a few..:cheers:

Last edited:
Great call on the over. Didn't even have to sweat it. I wasn't on it but did hit Cubs ML and RL. GL tonight

Great call on the over. Didn't even have to sweat it. I wasn't on it but did hit Cubs ML and RL. GL tonight

Think the cubs run away with it now. Too much SPing..

Nice hit.. Too much chalk for my taste..

Tee, I wish I knew her. Shes smoking hot. Thats the kinda girls i'm sure you see in south fla

TDUB - what's up bro, long time no talk? Hope all is well, any late plays (10:00's)? I played the Cards earlier:(

TDUB - what's up bro, long time no talk? Hope all is well, any late plays (10:00's)? I played the Cards earlier:(

Cards look good bro.. up 1-0 in the 6th.. Rain delay was a bad break with carpenter looking good but now out and the balance up to struggling card bullpen. I lean the twins late but no play.. Rays looking good up 6-3 late.

Back