Tuesday MLB Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
My baseball betting has been limited as well. However, I will be betting Singer tonight.

My baseball betting has been limited as well. However, I will be betting Singer tonight.

lol. Certainly can’t blame ya. Cards offense is painful to watch and Shildt does nothing to try and change anything. Dejung ain’t been right since coming back he hasnt had any pop. I been kinda waiting on lineups all day, I think he should put Carlson in front of goldy to try and get him some more fastballs, I wouldn’t hate seeing Fowler moved up to top of lineup either, if they stick with same old lineup kc prob win, if they change it up I would prob stay away.

Well scratch that, same old lineup. Lol. What a douche. Cept dejung ain’t playing. Fowler actually been way better than Wong or edman so Shildt a jerkoff not moving him up, and teams are throwing Carlson nothing but sliders and chewing him up, if this guy had any sense he would put him in front of goldy and see if that gets him a better pitch to hit. But hey, he gets paid no matter what so why make a effort!!

Well scratch that, same old lineup. Lol. What a douche. Cept dejung ain’t playing. Fowler actually been way better than Wong or edman so Shildt a jerkoff not moving him up, and teams are throwing Carlson nothing but sliders and chewing him up, if this guy had any sense he would put him in front of goldy and see if that gets him a better pitch to hit. But hey, he gets paid no matter what so why make a effort!!

Yeah - no offense but I certainly prefer KC lineup and pen as currently constructed. And I’m a singer guy even though he’s a Gator

Yeah - no offense but I certainly prefer KC lineup and pen as currently constructed. And I’m a singer guy even though he’s a Gator

Why would it offend me? Lol. Tough to prefer kc more in many aspects seeing how despite cards sucking they do win considerably more games than kc. Cards pitching has been fantastic, when they score 4 they pretty much a lock to win.

If Shildt woulda listened to me and moved Fowler to leadoff and Carlson up in front of goldy think they woulda scored more runs!

that a typical cards inning. Leadoff triple and he still left standing on 3rd at end of inning. Cards still don’t got that magical 4th run so you still got a shot! Lol

Back