Tuesday MLB Discussion Thread

Juicy Tuesday for me

Sonny -157
Lester -165

Cubs hitting coming around. Still think Pirates are the worst team in baseball. Think line should be closer to -200 and that’s with me not being a huge Lester guy. Cubs have hit RHP extremely well this year and Kuhl has gotten a little lucky this year.

As far as Reds go, they’ve got to get to winning if they want to make a run. Ace on the mound. Think line is a little cheaper than I make it. Think Reds get to Kim here seeing him for a second time.

Yikes. Cole getting bombed again. Should’ve gone with the Phils

Edit:Whoops wrong thread - I pulled a @2daBank

I loved tampa with the plus yesterday. Certainly didn’t expect Cole to get smacked around like that, more so just loved getting glastnow at that price, he finally rounding into form.

Cards/reds Ff u4.5. Neither offense scaring anyone right now (or ever in cards case). I expect grey will mow us down, don’t see him giving up more than 1 really. Kk should be able to hold the struggling reds to 2-3 runs at most thru 5 innings.

Twins offense has not been nearly what they were last year. I’ve always liked Pineda but who knows wtf he will give them in his 1st start of the year and most likely without the benefit of performance enhancers? Lol.

No clue bout this kid pitching for Braves but I feel pretty good that Braves lineup will continue mashing Boston pitching. Playing the run line this whole series I think.

Getting rays at that kind of price is tempting no matter who they throw out there!! Yanks just have so many injuries.

Yep. Yesterday might’ve been my worst bets in awhile. Cole and Bucks -5.5. Of course it seems like such a worse day than it really is because I only made 2 bets.

Yep. Yesterday might’ve been my worst bets in awhile. Cole and Bucks -5.5. Of course it seems like such a worse day than it really is because I only made 2 bets.

bucks huh?? I only regret taking the points with Miami and not the ml, Im really not sold bucks can get by heat. Yesterday was good for me, cept the Bruins botching a couple parlays. Had pirates won I woulda hit a monster dog parlay, fuckers.

bucks huh?? I only regret taking the points with Miami and not the ml, Im really not sold bucks can get by heat. Yesterday was good for me, cept the Bruins botching a couple parlays. Had pirates won I woulda hit a monster dog parlay, fuckers.

I had a huge day Sunday so was due to give a little back yesterday.

Back