Tuesday MLB Card!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 62-27-4
Favs (-140 or less) 30-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-4

Well, thats why I said yesterday was a small play...Once Buehrle got hit hard, ya knew the bullpen wasnt holding it down.......Live, learn and move on. Tired this morning, breif writeups.....

Mets/Pirates OVER 8.5

Both Maine and Snell have lost there last 2 starts, and both have been hit hard in those starts.....Snell has given up 19 runs over last 4, and gets to face the Mets lineup tonite.....

Milwaukee -130 (Gallardo)

Gallardo had another good start in his last outing (6 innings, 0 earned runs)....They get to face the Reds, who might be trading a lot of players before the trade deadline, might be distracting to them. Plus, Belisle has a season ERA over 5.

Cubs -135 (Zambrano)

Zambrano has been simply lights out for the last few weeks.....Also, he hasnt lost to the Cards in any starts this year OR last....Wells had a good start in his last game, but its still Kip Wells, and I guess he has to look good every once in a while.

BOL today everyone

unlucky with yesterday...

Hopefully today is abit better for us...

Have you ever considered doing Units for your picks?? Would be a big help for someone like me to gage how confident you are on the pick,

Cheers...

And good luck with these selections !!

GL Hile, other side of the Cincy game... with you on the Cubs.

no thoughts either way on that total in the Mets game

GL today. Blame yesterday on me. You got one sweet record. But you're something like 0-8 when I have the same play as you! LOL.

we get 8 runs in the first 4 innings, then a shutout until the bot 8th... i almost had a heartattack -- and i just turned 23

Put it on the board bro... and grandpa... i just lost my ass playing poker with a guy with a screen name of grandpa... argh... may have to be in a banning mood ;)

Fondy, I swear it wasn't me! I couldn't win at poker if everyone's cards were face up.

Who is this impostor? LOL

Back