Tuesday MLB Card (3 plays)

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Totals: 2-0

Easy win yesterday, love when that happens. Hoping at least 2-1 today. Love the first 2 plays, added the third because I hate playing an even number of games.

Boston -140 (Beckett). I have this strong gut feeling that Boston sweeps this series and scores 12-14 more runs total than TB. -140 is the max I will lay on a game, anyone who's followed with me knows this. This might be the only game this season u get Beckett at home this low ml.

I know Beckett did not pitch well last year and did even worse against TB. That being said, he absolutely improves on his 12-10 record, and I expect him to shave at leat 1 run off his ERA off of last seasons total. I'll say 7-4 Red Sox.

Nats/Marlins OVER 8.5 - The books didn't adjust yet. This is a bad number, and easily the worst total set for today. Marlins, AGAIN. Might get this by themselves. They know Olsen, nothing he can throw will surprise this lineup. Olson was a 4.20 ERA pitcher and only had 8 wins last year (only 2 road wins). I expect a game very similar to yesterday.

Chi Sox -127 (Buherle) - numbers play for me here. I know KC recently has done very well in openers, but I hate this matchup for them. CWS have some great young, exciting players like Quinton, Ramirez and Getz. They also generate runs as good as anyone.

The real value here is the pitching matchup. Last year at home vs KC, Buherle was 2-0 with a 1.93 ERA. He has also won his last 6 home decisions vs KC and CWS went 12-6 last year vs KC. Meche in his career has a 4.15 ERA in 14 starts vs CWS.

Best of luck to everyone today

good luck hile ...

you weren't the only one who loved that over .. thing got pounded at or near the open.

Like your card, with you on Boston and was just looking at Florida over again tonight. BOL Hile.

nice start hile. what do you think about the over in the A's/Angles matchup? This Cahill kid was in AA last year where he went 6-1 with a 2.19 era. Those are pretty good stats but there's such a big gap between AA and the majors.

nice start hile. what do you think about the over in the A's/Angles matchup? This Cahill kid was in AA last year where he went 6-1 with a 2.19 era. Those are pretty good stats but there's such a big gap between AA and the majors.

if i had to play it, id go over.

Keep it up Hile. Great start.

I think the events of last night have Coach K refocused and motivated---we all have been seeing a little too much light blue around here lately.

Nicely done so far this year.

Better watch out or you'll have a certain young lady tailing you again ;)

Back