April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 3-5 -7.70 Units

Overall: 284-253-6 +64.622 Units
Sides: 162-151 +48.348 Units
Run Lines: 18-47 -35.922 Units
Totals: 105-58-6 +52.196 Units

0-2 -3.18 Units, and I am suddently into a funk. After a successful run, got out of control and now quickly sliding back to where I was. Glad this All-Star break is coming up because I didn't really take any breaks from capping for a while and that may be the problem. Going to be pretty busy the next couple of weeks, just throwing out my leans. if you want some reasoning you can ask me. And I am very glad tomorrow is the 4th of July so I can get some rest.

Leans:

Seattle Mariners @ Kansas City Royals OVER 10 -114 (Feierbend v. De La Rosa)

Chicago Cubs RL -114 (Zambrano vs. Redding)

Baltimore Orioles +122 (Cabrera v. Vazquez)

Cleveland Indians +121 (Byrd v. Robertson)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Boston Red Sox UNDER 9 (Kazmir v. Dice-K)

GL to Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
Renew,
I am in a slump as well, I dropped over 14 units these last 2 days, that sux but we gotta keep on keeping on....We wil get it back.

Cubs Ramirez not likely to start....Lou will be giving him days off throughout the remainder of the season so he can rest the knee..
so with Z going tonite and a day game to follow hes picked his spot

Kaz has some fine numbers against Sox big bats

BOL reNew

thanks outstanding - i hope I do soon, im just upset the I lost so many units so quickly with a couple of big bets.

thanks trout - I am down like 24 units or so in 3 or 4 days haha, same boat. lets turn this ship around and make some cash tonight.

thanks Yanks - seems like an easy over to get. I hate betting RLs but situation seems right for the Cubs vs Nats.

thanks for the bit of info IMGN - hope it won't be too big of a problem for the Cubbies. And yes Kaz does, I just hope his recent performances don't carry over into this game... and TB bullpen.

haha blue_chip - yea basically. Im counting on Dice-K limiting the D-Rays to 1 run at most with 7 or even 8 IP. Then I think Kaz/bullpen can give up a fair #, just hope they dont shit a brick like yesterday and give up 7 in the 8th.

locked in some but waiting on the Baltimore game and BOS/TB, hoping someone offers a little better line on matchbook than currently

Best of lick tonight, I think Dice-K shuts them down tonight so there should be a lot of winners on that Under.

Zambrano really has been lights out and the Nats w/out Guzman continue to struggle.

Can't fault the Indians pick, I know I wouldn't be laying nothing with Robertson in this series, also think maybe both pitchers get hit a little bit and the over might come in.

Best of luck today

thanks green - Yea I waited all day on that under but someone finally pounded it on pinny and it moved down so I grabbed +106

I am just waiting for Z to get rocked randomly tonight. me and RLs haha

I am backing the indians just based of the pitchers career #'s vs the opposing teams. If Byrd gets into any jams they've got some free swingers (although they have some real patient guys too...) and Byrd doesn't walk many.

thanks for the thoughts and GL today. and 10 minutes after making my under bet +107 pops up.

Locking in my bets:

Seattle Mariners @ Kansas City Royals OVER 10 -112 (Feierbend v. De La Rosa) (1.5 Units) & -111 (.5 Unit)

Chicago Cubs RL -105 (Zambrano vs. Redding) (1.5 Units)

Baltimore Orioles +128 (Cabrera v. Vazquez)

Cleveland Indians +118 (Byrd v. Robertson)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Boston Red Sox UNDER 9 +106 (Kazmir v. Dice-K) (2 Units)

4-1 +5.8 Units tonight. got fortunate with the indians surviving a bases loaded, 1 out situation in extra innings, the blake got clutch and hit a HR with 2 outs.

Back