reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 107-98-1 +20.848 Units

Overall: 198-167-4 +49.964 Units
Sides: 117-97 +26.903 Units
Run Lines: 13-32 -27.065 Units
Totals: 69-38-4 +50.126 Units

2-5 -3.83 Units yesterday. UNREAL how Detriot lost that game. By the 4th Inning they left 16 on base and had a 7 or 8 to 2 hit advantage. The 2nd inning killed the bet. Men on 2nd and 3rd w/ 0 outs after taking the 2-0 lead and two strikeouts in a row killed any easy run scoring opportunity from a sac fly, simple soft grounder to 1st/2nd whatever. They had Jackson reeling and couldn't make clutch hits. That was just a terrible game. a 9.42 Unit swing as well. Would've been 3-4 +5.59 Units.

Anyways now we are into the season a good bit, getting comfortable with my capping I think I may start to increase my average wager size and expand to larger lines, even it means paying the heavy juice.

Plays:

HulcyKiv.jpg
+136.5 (OWINGS v. Lieber) (2 Units)
He's already faced the Phillies this year and allowed 2 ERs (both were HRs) and he's coming off of his first complete game in his career in his 7th start and 1 relief appearance. OWINGS will be the real deal. Outside of his 1 start against the Pirates (he was sent to Triple AAA, recalled, used in relief, then used as a starter, so it had been 11 days since his last start) he has an ERA of 2.65 against Wash/Cin/LAD/NYM/Philly/Hou (does not include his relief appearance). Not the best teams but he did pretty well against the Mets allowing 3 ER in 6 IP in a ND. He can have erratic stints during games but the guy is still learning/adjusting and going to be very good.

Arizona's bats are still hot, 5 game winning streak, and Lieber steps up to be the stopper? I don't think Lieber should be favored this much at all not pitching as well in his last few games as his first few. The Phillies are starting to gain that "aura" or whatever the hell you want to say of a good team that gets respect from books, bettors. People felt like they could get to the postseason this year, and now that they swept the Braves and almost made the comeback win yesterday, above .500, they're getting respect.

Atlanta Braves +112 (Smoltz v. Sheets) (2.5 Units)
Brewers are so cold right now. Smoltzy well shut em down. Sheets is not unhittable.

Cleveland
Indians +189 (Sowers v. Beckett) (1.5 Units) L

Indians are hot (minus yesterday), Beckett's got owned by them and coming off the DL, missing two starts, I think there will be some rust to shake off. Sowers... no idea why he's still around but there's got to be a reason and maybe he's got some confidence now after his last start. Either way name recognition still plays into this matchup of BOSTON vs. CLEVELAND.

Baltimore Orioles -120 (Guthrie v. De La Rosa) (2 Units)
O's can hit Lefties, Guthrie just needs the run support. Royals are cold

Detriot Tigers -163 (Bonderman v. Fossum) (2.5 Units)
Bonderman
owns the D-Rays, Tigers better show up tonight. Iwamura is back starting @ 3rd (yesterday started). He is a scary bat because he always gets on, but still Tigers shouldn't be leaving like 18/20 whatever the # was on base.

still looking at a couple more, might make some bets on the late games depending on how I do with the 7/8 o'clock games.

BOL to Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks Jack, I'm still hoping to improve upon it, first have to learn to cut down on the plays.

thanks Satyr - hopefully they mean something, haha, lets get out money back!

Best of luck today buddy. Boy I am glad I didn't have access to the internet, no doubt I would have been on that fade train of Edwin Jackson only to take it in the butt! You will turn it around today, no doubt about it

thanks tru - bol with those totals

thanks green - that shit was rough. the fact they shouldve been up by so much, the fact that the bullpen blew it. terrible terrible, nothing else I can say. hope I do turn it around today. I wish I wasn't around to bet on them either now haha.

thanks ale - GL tonight.

Big fan of the Owings play - didn't have the stones to play it.

Also, had the Detroit over 6 last night, so I know how you feel there.

thanks dmoney - its looking good, d-backs up 7-3

thanks driver - thanks for the well wishes buddy.

Added a RL, meaning the A's will win by 1.

Oakland
Athletics RL +149 (DiNardo v. Wood) (.5 Unit)

Wood just got called back up from Triple AAA, spot starting. DiNardo has been good in relief this year but I even expect him to last longer than Wood.

3-3 +2.73 Units on the day.

Just looked over the Card for tomorrow and some initial leans would have to be:

ChiSox
Jays
Cleveland
Det/Tampa UNDER 9
Seattle and UNDER 7.5 (LAA)
Arz
SD

Won't really have much time to cap the next couple of days so Ill probably just be playing small.

got to like a 3-3 day and still +money. Anytime I am .500 I will be lucky to come close to being positive. I do like CHISOX early 2morrow to start things off right

got to like a 3-3 day and still +money. Anytime I am .500 I will be lucky to come close to being positive. I do like CHISOX early 2morrow to start things off right

I love betting dogs. But I tend to hit my larger plays which is always a good thing. You need to use Matchbook, haha I keep on telling you man. It saves you a FORTUNE and gets you more return for your buck.

Man,

I am still having trouble getting my money into matchbook....It sux...Nice day yesterday. You should consider the Braves/Brewers over.

Back