reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 50-46 +15.973 Units

Overall: 141-115-3 +45.099 Units
Sides: 86-63 +37.928 Units
Run Lines: 11-28 -25.165 Units
Totals: 44-24-3 +32.336 Units

3-0 +6.31 yesterday. Really stuck to my leans yesterday, didn't go looking for more plays and it was a success. Looking for a profittable summer here with no serious focusing on anything except I need to study for the GRE... should probably take it by the end of summer. anyways, some leans:

PLAYS:

Milwaukee Brewers -108 (Vargas v. Eaton)
Not much success vs the Phils in his career, but he's pitching well this year. The bullpenn just can't implode late in the game. Eaton's getting hammered, don't see why it would stop tomorrow.

Baltimore Orioles -114 (Cabrera v. Litsch)
Fade the rookie.

New York Mets -145 (Maine v. Zambrano) (2 Units)
If there's one player I truly dislike in the MLB it's Z, overrated POS.

New York Yankees -144 (Moose v. Danks)
We know the Yanks can hit, the question is will they choke.

St. Louis Cardinals +138 (Wainwright v. Lowe)
Wainwright's regained his control, cutting down on his walks. Basically outside of the Cubs games, he's pitched pretty well. Lowe hasn't had success vs the Cards at all, and although he's pitched pretty well the last couple of starts I just think there's some value in backing the Cards.

Los Angeles Angels +114 (Escobar v. King Felix)
King Felix returns from injury, they took their time with him. I don't think he'll be as good as he can be but if since they took their time with him, I am expecting him to be healthy enough to get the M's deep into the game, but struggling at some point. Escobar's been improving as the year goes on and it's the Mariners, their bats can disappear at any point.

Texas Rangers @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays UNDER 9 -105 (McCarthy v. Shields)
Lot of juice to pay but if McCarthy continues to pitch like he has been against the struggling D-Rays then offense then I don't see why this doesn't happen. Shields can last deep into games for the bullpen to be a nonfactor.

LEANS:

Los Angeles Angels @ Seattle Mariners UNDER 7.5 -117 (Escobar v. King Felix)
Above

May add some more leans tomorrow, just don't feel like looking too much more into tomorrow's card.

BOL on Tuesday Yall :cheers:

Last edited:
The King is on a pitch count tomorrow. Still don't know where I stand on that game as I don't want him out after 70pitches..

While on the DL, Hernandez had two scheduled starts scratched: May 4 in New York and May 9 at Detroit. Hernandez said his goal is to throw 85 pitches against the Angels on Tuesday. Seattle manager Mike Hargrove is thinking more conservatively. "He probably won't go (more) than 75-80 pitches," Hargrove said.

Like the St Louis play, I think your right on....Peobably take a flyer on that one...I think the Atlanta RL is on order tongiht, you cant silence the Braves 2 night in a row....I will fade the NATs on a 5 game winning streak.....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">keep it going renew!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks green - needed that info. im hoping more people jump on the M's so I can get it at gametime but it's goign in my favor right now.

thanks Yanks - BOL to you today

thanks trout - seems like people agree that STL can win this one. lines dropped. ATL RL looks like a good play today. The Nats cant sweep two series in a row can they? Hudson on the mound vs. Williams... can't see Williams out dueling anyone haha.

thanks terp - will do, GL

thanks Jump - just trying to cut down on the plays and take the solid ones.
BOL today.

thanks Farm - GL to you too and lets pick some winners!

A few more leans:
Baltimore -111 (Cabrera vs. Litsch)
Baltimore/Tornoto OVER 9.5 -105
NYM -141 (Maine v. Zambrano)

Locked In:
STL +138 (Wainwright v. Lowe)
NYY -144 (MOOSE v. Danks)

Adding:
Brew Crew -108 (Vargas v. Eaton)
Baltimore -114 (Cabrera v. Litsch)
New York Mets -145 (Maine v. Zambrano) (2 Units)
Los Angeles Angels +114 (Escobar v. King Felix)

Maybe you will change your avatar after tonight! :smiley_acbe:

Or I might just copy yours!

oh shit i forgot to post... it. 1 inning in but

TAMPA/TEXAS UNDER 9 -105 sorry.

believe me or not, you can decide

thanks trout - bravos up 2-0 good for you.

thanks tru - hoping i keep it up.

green - lol, yup i lie. you can take my avatar if you want. It may come in handy by the postseason. :diabolo:

Back