reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 23-24 +8.638 Units

Overall: 114-93-3 +37.764 Units
Sides: 71-51 +33.168 Units
Run Lines: 10-22 -15.88 Units
Totals: 33-20-3 +20.476 Units
4-3 +1.25 Unit yesterday. Bullpens suck. Baltimore pen giving up 9 runs in the last 3 innings to blow my under 9.5, Astros giving up a 2 run shot in the 9th blowing the U 8.5, and Arizona giving up a run in the 8th after they had just regained the 2 run lead for my RL.

Plays:

Los Angeles Dodgers -120 (Hendrickson v. Obermueller) (2.5 Units) L
Hendrickson can't be stopped right now.

Tampa Bay Devil Rays @ Baltimore Orioles OVER 10 -110 (Seo v. Guthrie) (1.5 Units) W
Guthrie and Seo

Boston Red Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays OVER 9.5 -113 Beckett v. Zambrano) W
The Sox just seem pumped up each time with Beckett on the hill. They supply plenty of run suppot each time. Zambrano makes his first start and has been far from good this year with a 2.36 ERA, 12 Hits and 9 walks in 8 IP. Wells has been great against Beckett and may be able to drive a couple in. Looking for just 3 runs because I think the Sox put up atleast 7 tomorrow.

Cincinnati Reds +108 (WANDY v. Milton) L
Cincinnati Reds RL +200 (.75 Units) L
Why are the Astros favored? Does that seem right with WANDY up? Probably could have waited a bit

Detriot Tigers RL +1.045 (Bonderman v. Ramirez) (3 Units) W
Got it at +105 and +104 for 1.5 each
Ramirez in his two starts against the Tigers has a 14.63 ERA. They hit lefties well and have been on a tear with a 7 game winning streak.

Pittsburgh Pirates @ Chicago Cubs OVER 7.5 +111 (Lilly v. Snell) L
Pirates have been much better against lefties this year than last and the Cubs seem to fair well against Snell and their bats have been better recently. I would have just bet Cubs RL if this was last years pirates because they struggled severely vs. Lefties away. If I grow some balls I'll play the Cubs but their bullpen is a scary experience each time.

Washington Nationals +214 (Simontacchi v. Bush) L
The Nats just have to win sometime. Bush hasn't been pitching up to his potential. Simontacchi! I can't even remember much about him but he was on the Blow Jays and Cards and I believe he had pitched well at some point. lol I just want to try this.

Arizona Diamondbacks -113 (Owings v. Eaton) W
OWINGS!!!

New York Mets @ San Francisco Giants UNDER 8.5 -106 (Glavine v. Cain) W
Two good pitchers. Glavine I think is bound to give up a run or two, Mets haven't seen much of Cain. Bonds and Aurilla have good histories vs Glavine and the Mets still have yet to see all too much of Cain. 2-0 in 2 starts with a WHIP of 1 and 3.75 ERA. He also needs to bounce back after last week.

Cleveland
Indians @ Los Angeles Angels OVER 9 -109 (Lee v. Santana) L

Lee just his 2nd start this year, Santana even though he's never faced the Indians at home, he's been ROCKED in 3 starts at the Indians. He may not pitch as badly but they have to be able to hit him a bit.

Lean:

San Francisco Giants -108
Bonds and Aurilla have good histories vs Glavine and the Mets still have yet to see all too much of Cain. 2-0 in 2 starts with a WHIP of 1 and 3.75 ERA vs. the Mets. He also needs to bounce back after last week, don't see a repeat performance, reason for the under @ 8.5

GL to Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
Bullpens do blow, must agree.

Overall we are not against each other on any games so that is good.. BOL

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">renew- good luck tomorrow! Looking at that Nats game long and hard.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks ETG - i'm starting to like some of these plays more and more.

thanks steed - GL with your plays

thanks terp - it's strictly value, Bush isn't lights out.

thanks Yanks - Tigers definitely should roll today. Might hold off of the Giants just because I never fair well with them but I'm still going under.

thanks farm - gl with your plays too, saw we liked a couple of the same plays.

thanks sparky - lets cash the dodgers!

I've got to start studying for my LAST exam on Friday. I've been relaxing since i had 3 on saturday/sunday and it's about time to catch up because I am behind in the readings and the test won't be hard but the readings are important to be able to BS. Anyways, BIG CARD

Adding these plays:

D-Rays @ O's OVER 10 -110 (1.5 Units)
LAD -120 (2.5 Units)
Cincy +108 (1 Unit)
Detriot RL +1.045 (3 Units)
Pirates @ Cubs OVER 7.5 +111 (1 Unit)
Nats +214 (1 Unit)
Red Sox @ Blue Jays OVER 9.5 -113 (1 Unit)
OWINGS -113 (1 Unit)
Cleveland @ LAA OVER 9 -110 (1 Unit)
Mets @ Giants UNDER 8.5 (1 Unit)

good luck buddy, I like your boy Owings tonight, and the overs in Toronto and Anaheim :cheers: :shake:

thanks dmoney - gotta back him up! BOL tonight

thanks satyr - lot of the same plays. hope they bring us some money. GL :cheers:

finished 5-6 minus some, acutally put in another bet UNDER 8 Mets/Giants yesterday night for 2 units that I didnt record. so I did end up positive, but that won't be recorded

Back