reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Sides: 2-2 -1.24 Units
Totals: 0-1 -1.20 Units
1st 5 Sides: 1-1 -0.20 Units
1st 5 Totals: 1-0 +1.00 Units
RLs: 0-1 -1 Units
Overall: 3-6 -4.64 Units

Yesterday was awful, went 1-5 -6.82. Just need to gain some more confidence, shyed away from several leans and played games I didnt originally consider... plain idiotic. on to Tuesday haha.

Plays:

Boston Red Sox -148 (Shields v. Beckett) W
Milwaukee Brewers @ San Francisco Giants OVER 7 -120(Suppan v. Lincecum) W
Atlanta Braves -110 (Jurrjens v. Moyer) W
Colorado Rockies +145 (Jimenez v. Haren)

Leans:
Atlanta Braves @ Philadelphia Phillies OVER 8.5 -115
Florida RL +140 (Olsen v. Johnson)
Colorado Rockies @ Arizona Diamondbacks UNDER 8.5 Ev
Los Angeles Dodgers +110 (Wolf v. Young)

BOL To Yall Tuesday :cheers:
Ill lock in plays tomorrow morning and before the night cap

Last edited:
thanks steelbuc - waiting on it, if it drops more I wont. +140 as of now.

Plays:
Boston Red Sox -148 (Shields v. Beckett)
Milwaukee Brewers @ San Francisco Giants OVER 7-120 (Suppan v. Lincecum)

Cant believe Im paying this much but I like em and Im tweeking how I bet... might as well give this a try.

thanks hile, gsro, and peldas. GL to yall tonight.

Just got home, looks like I already pushed the total.

thanks vk - didnt think it would hit that quickly. scared lincecum might get over his struggles vs the Brewers but the fact that he had to shake off some rust was enough for me to play it. Too bad I have him on my CTG Fantasy team...

Adding:

Atlanta Braves -110 (Jurrjens v. Moyer)
I cant believe Im still going to play this game with the Braves being favored on the road vs the WC. It seems to be begging for a Phillies bet with the opening price. Moyer's #s are worse at home, not great vs the Braves, Jurrjens has been unlucky vs the Phillies and didnt get as much run support as needed to win games he shouldve. Braves continue their momentum tonight. I debated for a while whether I should do 1st 5 innings vs. whole game because Moyer doesnt usually last more than 6 but you never knows what happens in that 6th...

thanks Satyr - sorry to hear about Ginobili, but I wouldnt mind playing yall in the playoffs now. BOL to you this year.

Adding:

Colorado Rockies +145 (Jimenez v. Haren)

Im looking at Marlins RL +135, Brewers +105, Mets @ Reds OVER 8 -115, Orioles +155, Indians@Rangers OVER 10.5, White Sox -119, Twins -144, Angels -121 for tomorrow.

thank you houston...just need the Dodgers to hang on, and it'll be a pretty good day. off to work, good luck tomorrow everyone!

Back