reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Sides: 18-10 +8.74 Units
Totals: 5-5 +0.30 Units
1st 5 Sides: 1-1 -0.20 Units
1st 5 Totals: 1-1 +0.41 Units
RLs: 3-1 +3.55 Units
Overall: 28-18 +12.80 Units

Went 6-2 +4.46 Units yesterday. atleast something went right for me today, otherwise awful day at work. the house Im helping out at got robbed over the weekend and so we lost thousands of dollars worth of tools, battery cells, a and generator. had to file a police report, completely pointless... theyre going to be "looking" in pawn shops. another one of the houses we were working on got hit up too but only one thing was taken.
then after we got started for the day I was using a corded drill which got stuck in a door (drilling a hole for a dead bolt). when that happened i let go of the trigger, figuring Id pull it out and start over but I accidently pushed a button to make the dril work automatically even without pulling the trigger. the cord some how wrapped around my thumb during this bullshit and the torque made the drill/handle sping and the bit stationary in the door... nearly broke my thumb but lucky the drill spun so hard it unplugged itself. feel like my right hand is useless, cant grip anything my thumb is just bruised, blistered, and bloodied. my hornets got walked all over. a few other things bullshit.

feliciano's balk and soria shutting the door (hitting the RL) makes that all feel better though :)

Plays:

Florida Marlins +135 (Volstad v. Vazquez) W
Cincinnati Reds +115 (Arroyo v. Parra) W
Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers OVER 11 -120 (Simon v. McCarty) W :36_11_6:
Toronto Blue Jays +117 (Romero v. Perkins)
L
Kansas City Royals RL +140 (Davies v. Pavano) W
Kansas City Royals -148 W

Leans:

Florida Marlins +117 (Volstad v. Vazquez)
looks like I can get a better price later tonight or tomorrow morning. Havent really explored the stats but clearly this team is hot right now, may be early by its a hot streak to start the year off.

Cincinnati Reds +115 (Arroyo v. Parra)
Always worth a look when reds face a LHP. Parra isnt nearly an exception to the rule.

Arizona Diamondbacks +130 (Carpenter v. Scherzer)
Carpenters got great success v. the D-Backs, maybe a man crush on Scherzer but just dont know if Carpenter is worth -150 on the road yet just his 2nd game into this season.

Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers OVER 11 -120 (Simon v. McCarthy)
pricey... but both teams hitting very well and neither bullpen very impressive

Toronto Blue Jays @ Minnesota Twins OVER 9 Even
dont know much about either, seems like the Jays have got it together this year, not a big fan of Perkins

Kansas City Royals -151 (Davies v. Pavano)
Kansas City Royals RL +140
Pavano is still garbage.

BOL To Yall Tuesday :cheers:

Last edited:
GL, Fish are a diff team on the road.. Won't say much more than that because I'm a Braves fan and admittedly biased. Nice day for you, sorry about the trouble at work

thanks crimson - could also look at it as fins gotta lose sometime haha. thumb no biggie, freak accident.

thanks JP - its a pretty useful digit to have, from my experiences. BOL

Plays:

Florida Marlins +135 (Volstad v. Vazquez)
Cincinnati Reds +115 (Arroyo v. Parra)
Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers OVER 11 -120 (Simon v. McCarty)

Looks good Renew. I don't like betting against the Twins at home, but I am leaning toward the Marlins and Reds myself. Good luck today.

Yeah I'm not sure why cincy is the dog either. Love the value on florida. Overall, I dig the card. Gl tonight

thanks tuna - I am usually a fan of following trends/records like the vs LHP record of MIN last year, whooping 18-4 but Perkins just doesnt do it for me and Romeros a talent, probably a wrong side but Im also a sucker for upside pitchers making their first couple starts.

thanks hile - yea the cincy line doesnt make much sense to me but again who really believes in Arroyo in the general population. FLA still getting more value as the day goes on... oh well.

thnks gsro - GL to you

im fine hunt, it was just a string of horrible incidents. thumbs much better today, cant entirely grip things with full force or it hurts but managing ha. good spirits today.

Adding:

Kansas City Royals RL +140 (Davies v. Pavano)
Kansas City Royals -148
Call me a sucker. I dont remotely like the prices but Im biting.

Really solid looking card tonight ReNew. I almost added Cincy, but just couldn't pull the trigger, but I'm on the Fish with you and I like Scherzer tonight as I'm on the Under in the desert. Toronto has really had the Twins number and Davies was absolutely great in his first outing for KC.

GL tonight. Keep up the good work.

thanks bailey - dont want to say anything about that under in stl/zona, gl the rest of the way. atleast FLA came in for us

thanks farm - as usual

Ended up with a miracle 5-1 +4.9 night with some late inning heroics/choke jobs. lol great feeling

Back