Tuesday MLB (4/10)

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
Overall: 28-18 +11.35 Units
Sides: 23-10 +13.13 Units
Run Lines: 1-3 -1.65 Units
Totals: 5-5 -0.13 Units

2-2 -2.1 Units. Cubs bats didn't come through for my 2 Unit play. Phils horrible ending. Made up for some loses with Fish and Giants/Padres under.

Plays:
Boston Red Sox -178 (Beckett vs. Weaver)
Red Sox RL + 121
Fade Weaver, do it.

Atlanta Braves RL -104 (Hudson v. Chico) (2.5 Units)
Braves aren't a good Lefty hitting team but they are consistant and it's the Nats and Chico. Get some runs against someone not named Julio Jorge and I'll give em some respect, maybe. Fade away.

San Diego Padres -122 (Hensley vs. Morris)
Hensley had a 3.00 ERA last year vs these guys, but he was 1-2. Giants offense hasn't hit it's stride yet and so I'll fade them even if that means backing up the Padres lacking offense.

Milwaukee Brewers/Florida Marlins OVER 8.5 -101 (Vargas vs. Vanden Hurk)
Marlins bats still hot... Marlins bats still hot... yea they're still hot. Brewers bats should get in a few runs today against this unknown, he's never pitched in a game above A level says this yahoo article. 5-12 with a 3.47 ERA in 39 minor league games. That bullpen is a liability for the Fish as well. I just think this gets over 8.5.

Leans for now:
Twins ML and OVER 10 - Twins 19-10 against Lefties last year @ home. If Boof is the real deal then I think the Twins can pull this one out... but I don't know about that. Like the over more than ML. If I play the ML I'll wait until I get better value. Think it should happen because people are trigger happy to bet on the Yanks.

BOL To Everybody :cheers:

Last edited:
thanks green, Hard not to take them but nothing is easy. GL

thanks hunt, glad to see you on this play too. GL

lean on Twins and Over. Twins 19-10 against lefties @ home last year.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Fondy-solid card bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Sorry about that renew!! Solid card for you no questions there, it's early and I'm still waking up.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the entire forum has joined 'fade the nats' madness, i love it, i feels like ive truly started something here

Believe - thanks. it's because it's the Nats there really isn't much else you can do but to fade them. GL

terp - haha no problem man, thanks and gl

hile - I think everyone's got to get it while its hot right? You are a revolutionist. thanks and BOL.

thanks YesSir, gopack, and Grind. :cheers:

I am going to wait on making more bets and see how the first few innings of the Braves games go. If they have a sizable lead then I will consider the following:

Twins ML/OVER 10
Detriot ML
D-Rays/Rangers OVER 10.5
Chi-Sox ML

Back