SF +158
TOR +124/o9 -105
CHW +109

on the radar:
MIA -126
SF u5.5 -110
SEA -125/o9.5 -105
DET -127

Going back to last season, G3 of a 3G series after splitting the first two games:

[TABLE="width: 300"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Team[/TD]
[TD]SU[/TD]
[TD]Avg Line[/TD]
[TD]Return[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Royals[/TD]
[TD]13-4 (.765)[/TD]
[TD]-108.1[/TD]
[TD]+$909[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cardinals[/TD]
[TD]17-6 (.739)[/TD]
[TD]-133.2[/TD]
[TD]+$1,051[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Twins[/TD]
[TD]17-7 (.708)[/TD]
[TD]+127.2[/TD]
[TD]+$1,435[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

In the post-game interview last night Mauer even referred to the importance of "just winning the series" and not getting too hung up on individual wins/losses.

Added Tor +120
I like Hutch more than Clay, Clay 5.54 in 6 starts vs Tor '14, Clay 3-7 6.64 in 14 Fenway starts in '14, Hutch has 2 Fenway starts 3.09 era, Bos 1-7 L8 Clay home starts, Bos 1-6 L7 Clay home starts vs Tor

Added Tor +120
I like Hutch more than Clay, Clay 5.54 in 6 starts vs Tor '14, Clay 3-7 6.64 in 14 Fenway starts in '14, Hutch has 2 Fenway starts 3.09 era, Bos 1-7 L8 Clay home starts, Bos 1-6 L7 Clay home starts vs Tor

nice to see Joey Bats back in there

The 125 mark is the highest in Cueto's career for pitch count. His previous high was 124 on Sep 17, 2010. Since August 17, 2011, the Reds are 25-6 SU when Cueto is coming off a start in which he threw more than 108 pitches (avg pitches 114.7). Out of those L31 games, the Reds went 13-0 SU when he was pitching on 5 days of rest.

Don't look now but Jesus Montero is batting .368 and looking like a completely different player at AAA......LoMo with a .206 slugging percentage

Astros' cleanup man Lowrie flying home for an MRI on his hand and won't be in the lineup today.

Last edited:
Kershaw owns an 0.52 ERA in five starts (34.2 IP) w Cederstrom. Bumgarner has allowed 6 runs in three starts (22 IP) w Cederstrom.

Added Tor +120

agree with the play Play....so don't misunderstand me....'14 was a lost year for clay...something was wrong with him either mechanically/physically or mentally and he sucked....so far this year he has been inconsistent at best and i will be on tor with you here or pass....but clay has the ability in there somewhere and when it comes out he is much better than hutch....imho.....but i'm a homer

initial looks have me interested in

mia
stl in a parlay
kershaw somehow
bauer and under
odorizzi....watched him last time out and he looked pretty good
gray somehow
hou as a big dog based on their current level of confidence
cueto maybe....have trouble playing cinn so far...not sure why

work to do

A.J. Cole will make his major league debut on Tuesday versus the Braves.
The Nationals have decided to keep Tanner Roark in the bullpen rather than giving him the spot start. Ranked by Baseball America before the season as the team's No. 6 prospect, Cole boasts a 2.40 ERA and 10/1 K/BB ratio over his first 15 innings at Triple-A Syracuse this season. He'll be making just the one start, as Max Scherzer (thumb) is expected to be ready in a couple days. Apr 27 - 10:53 PM

BUMGARNER is 17-6 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

for me tonight
Rays FF ML (-107)
Nationals TT under 3' (-120)
ML parlay: Reds + Cardinals (+126)
ML parlay: Cardinals + A's (+150)

Odorizzi has yet to trail after five innings in his four starts (2-0-2 FF ML), pitched well FF vs Yanks last week and i get to stay away from the Rays shitastic pen.

Nats offense really struggling right now, esp vs RHP. Teheran two good starts then two bad starts to begin season, and he has been solid vs Nats (3.09 ERA overall, 2.25 ERA last five starts). Harper, Span, Desmond have nice numbers against Teheran, but Zimmerman, Werth, Espinosa haven't hit him at all. When he walks guys and/or gives up the long ball, he struggles, and Hoye behind the plate (at home in a pitcher-friendly park) convinced me. His zone should give Teheran the room that he needs, and Nats have averaged under 3 runs/game last 8 regular season with Hoye behind plate. Free swinging team (only Stros and Fish have more Ks than Nats offense) with an under ump and a pitcher with a solid history vs them. I think that Teheran gets back on track tonight.

Can't justify paying for Cards, Reds or A's on their own, and not crazy about -1.5 RL with home team so went parlay route. Fading Brewers in general, Phils off a W, Weaver for so long as they keep trotting him out.

Bought some Rays last night. Checking out Odorizzi F5 action noticed the Rays are 13-5 SU in his quality starts, all four of his starts this season have been quality, and it's the first time in his career he's woven together four consecutive.

Guthrie. 311 opp ba vs lefties. Bauer is solid. Don't need to deal with bp with this bet.

Cleveland ff -0.5 +100

BUMGARNER is 17-6 (+11.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

sad i laid off him last time these two met, but i'm not sure i can do it today again at an even bigger price regardless of sweep revenge or whatever

Phillies purchased the contract of RHP Severino Gonzalez from Triple-A Lehigh Valley.
Gonzalez will make his major league debut on Tuesday in St. Louis. Ranked before the season by Baseball America as the club's 19th-best prospect, the 22-year-old posted a 3.57 ERA with nine strikeouts over his first 17 2/3 innings at Lehigh Valley. He could stick around for a couple outings until Chad Billingsley (elbow) is ready. Apr 27 - 11:10 PM

I don't like much on this card. May just throw together a big chalk parlay with STL and CIN.

Not in accord with the general view in NY. Jake last year had a road ERA of 6.82 based on 61.1 innings and lifetime at NY he has a 5.82 ERA. He has played 3 home games and 1 road game this season. Yanks seem the right side to me. Not really clear how being punched out at home by the Yanks makes this a good spot.

Depending on the refs may try Oakland Rl. I still respect Weaver at home but his no velocity is a real problem on the road.

MLB Season: +7.147u

TB +113
CWS +109....canceled
SF +158
Tor +120
Arz -113
Tor/TB parlay +316
Cards/A's parlay +151

0.5u each

Off topic but I currently have a 2 unit investment in Houston to win their division. 1 unit at 15 to 1 and the last bet I took them at 10-1
Houston is 3 games ahead of Anaheim
Houston is 4 over Seattle
Houston is 4 or 5 depending on how you read the data over Oakland
Houston is 5 ahead of Texas so the current 10-1 seems a little odd.

NY YANKEES are 7-18 (-15.3 Units) against the money line when playing on Tuesday over the last 2 seasons.

Napoli out for Bos, been sick last couple days..Panda in but early exit yesterday, hurt diving for ball but hat big AB after so maybe was just per caution

Off topic but I currently have a 2 unit investment in Houston to win their division. 1 unit at 15 to 1 and the last bet I took them at 10-1
Houston is 3 games ahead of Anaheim
Houston is 4 over Seattle
Houston is 4 or 5 depending on how you read the data over Oakland
Houston is 5 ahead of Texas so the current 10-1 seems a little odd.

hope it turns into a SEA-HOU race as i have the M's, but good luck on it tuck :shake:

Back