HOU +133

on the radar:
WAS +166/u6.5 -105
CLE -117
LAA -122
TEX +104
BOS -104
HOU u6.5 -125

I really think on a daily basis there are better decisions being made on little league fields across the country than that of Don the dummy.

No doubt about that. Last night showed it to the whole world in primetime.

I really think on a daily basis there are better decisions being made on little league fields across the country than that of Don the dummy.

I didn't see tonight's game, but I can't imagine it was any worse than last night with Jim Johnson. Par for the course now

I didn't see tonight's game, but I can't imagine it was any worse than last night with Jim Johnson. Par for the course now

2-0 2nd and 3rd, double to zimm scores 1 and he leaves them out there to give up three more before loading the bases AND THEN he takes him out

Playing Oakland would be suicide. Texas and possibly Yankees would be very reasonable at least it seems right now. Very hard to not fade Cleveland in a first game of series and after a day off. Minn is 2-10 off a day off and Cleveland 4-10.
KC will be a very likely Play

Houston requires some thought but could be right. SF is 3-5 after being shutout and after 3 or more losses is 4-13.
BUMGARNER is 8-14 (-10.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

Last edited:
The Cardinals game is interesting. Pitt is a real opponent but the Cardinals are 23-5 playing at home after a day off

This season Texas is 7-1 on the road on Tuesday.
Re the KC game KC is 12-4 on Tuesday and 4-1 after a shutout. Both starters look like dirt but relative team strength is clear and Anibal 4-8 on 4 with a 5.96 ERA does not help along with the over 7 August ERA

Atlanta at Tampa is another odd game. Atlanta is a road disaster that is 3-7 after a day off. Tampa is 10-10 as a fav in this range last 3 years and is 3-9 off a day off

Playing Oakland would be suicide. Texas and possibly Yankees would be very reasonable at least it seems right now. Very hard to not fade Cleveland in a first game of series and after a day off. Minn is 2-10 off a day off and Cleveland 4-10.
KC will be a very likely Play

Houston requires some thought but could be right. SF is 3-5 after being shutout and after 3 or more losses is 4-13.
BUMGARNER is 8-14 (-10.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

we're seeing things very similarly today tucker

The Cardinals game is interesting. Pitt is a real opponent but the Cardinals are 23-5 playing at home after a day off

think i'd prefer StL wins today so I can get Cole tomorrow

I believe Cleveland is 2-16 now in first game of a home series. That said they showed a lot in their last 2 home games so?

Prefer the under to a side in CLE tonight, willl listen to you guys about the ump if we learn who it is.

Philadelphia at Arizona is interesting. Hellickson on 4 at home is usually money, With the ump he is 0-2 with a 5.40 ERA and home favorites are 7-8. Will be on Philadelphia but still thinking about how much and looking for info.

I guess we should be looking at WS over. WS just keep going over. Took a look 13-1 last 14 if I trust my eyes which I do marginally.
After a loss Angels are 29-21 over. Santiago has been sliding down and Rodon none to stable with a 5.40 ERA with the ump.

Last edited:
Perez ATL
1.54 WHIP SEASON , 1.63 WHIP ROAD
Batters hitting .277 vs him

Last 7 games 19 SO, 14 BBs.

Hutchinson gets great run support , solid @ home. 1.15 WHIP, 2.69 ERA.

Graveman 1.43 WHIP, 1.52 on road Batters hit .276 vs him.

ROSS wash STUD, Greinke STUD. Has low scoring game written all over it.

Jungman on 5 1.75 ERA 4-1 away. Haren is an old man who started out with the Cubs with a bad game at Pitt. It is easy to have bad games at Pitt but there are a number of secondary angles here that point at the road dog. Not a big deal but worth checking the ump in the game at least on a possible dog play. Just a POSSIBLE play

ROSS wash STUD, Greinke STUD. Has low scoring game written all over it.

Greinke has a 1.41 ERA with the ump who seems tilting to over this year but the situation scares me off anything at the moment but Greinke.

The pitching matchup in KC tonight is the exact same matchup that occurred five days ago in Detroit during the day.

Perez ATL

Last 2 starts hideous. Last 5 road starts 3 were quality with a fine start vs Tampa. Is playing Atlanta safe. No Is playing Yampa safe. I would say No

Killersports and Vegas Experts are up. Killersports has 1 trend that supports the Dodgers. Another that laughs at the Braves so I may be wrong there. one that fades Pitt and one that fades the Nationals.
Vegas experts
Philadelphia: 11-8 SU when the total is 8.5 to 10
Arizona: 17-24 SU as a favorite of -125 to -175 Washington at LA Dodgers, 10:10 PM
Washington: 28-60 SU as a road underdog of +100 or higher
GREINKE: 47-18 TSR as a home favorite of -125 to -175
Cincinnati at San Diego, 10:10 PM
Cincinnati: 54-84 SU in road games
San Diego: 37-22 SU in home games after allowing 2 runs or less
Oakland at Toronto, 7:05 PM
Oakland: 14-34 SU as a road underdog of +100 or higher
Toronto: 15-4 SU after 3 straight games where the bullpen gave up no runs
NY Yankees at Cleveland, 7:10 PM
New York: 24-12 SU after 3 or more consecutive unders
CARRASCO: 3-15 TSR at home when the money line is +125 to -125
LA Angles at Chicago White Sox, 8:10 PM
Los Angeles: 35-20 SU in road games after scoring 2 runs or less
Chicago: 12-25 SU in August games
Detroit at Kansas City, 8:10 PM
Detroit: 20-32 SU after 2 straight games without giving up a stolen base
Kansas City: 35-18 SU at home when the total is 7 to 8.5
Texas at Minnesota, 8:10 PM
Texas: 15-8 SU on the road when the total is 8.5 to 10
Minnesota: 9-21 SU in home games after 3 or more consecutive overs
Baltimore at Seattle, 10:10 PM
TILLMAN: 17-9 TSR in road games
Seattle: 9-20 SU at home when the money line is +125 to -125
Boston at Miami, 7:10 PM
Boston: 15-26 SU on the road when the total is 7 to 8.5
Miami: 130-108 SU after 3 straight games with no home runs
Atlanta at Tampa Bay, 7:10 PM
Atlanta: 28-26 SU when the total is 7 or less
Tampa Bay: 14-22 SU at home when the total is 7 or less
Houston at San Francisco, 10:15 PM
Houston: 13-3 SU against NL West opponents
BUMGARNER: 8-14 TSR after a loss

I think at the moment Washington is more likely to fight on Wednesday. They are a very bad road dog

I will be present at the dodger game tonight. They usually win when I am there.

Have to check out this pitching matchup between ROSS and Greinke. Should be an old fashion pitching duel.

Curious to see LAD lineup. If I were don I'd trick it up a bit to spark the team.

The pitching matchup in KC tonight is the exact same matchup that occurred five days ago in Detroit during the day.

Yes it is. but this time KC is at home playing off 4 wins and a shutout.
Both pitchers tend to do well with the ump . And Days point Large to KC
Any opinions?

Perez ATL

All true but Erasmo Ramirez is nothing special and the Braves have improved their lineup recently. Line has dropped to where value is minimal but it's still Atlanta or nothing imo.

RLeith has some interesting stuff up at Covers. Examples
Play OVER LA DODGERS using O/U Totals in Home games against right-handed starters
The record is 71 Wins and 35 Losses for the last 2 seasons (35.9 units)
Play OVER LA ANGELS using O/U Totals in Road games when playing on Tuesday
The record is 24 Wins and 8 Losses for the last 3 seasons (15.9 units)

All true but Erasmo Ramirez is nothing special and the Braves have improved their lineup recently. Line has dropped to where value is minimal but it's still Atlanta or nothing imo.

I like Erasmo.

1.10 SEASON WHIP. Dominates @ home batters hit .199 vs him at home, WHIP under 1. 2.89 HOME ERA.

Braves are an awful team. TB better pitcher, better defense, BP and fundamentals. I gladly paid 8 cents for a -1 wager.

Yes it is. but this time KC is at home playing off 4 wins and a shutout. Both pitchers tend to do well with the ump . And Days point Large to KC Any opinions?

I hope it goes over. Because I like rooting for overs and also bought a half point on the total. Something else I noticed is that in the L3 seasons the Tigers are 7-32 SU in Anibal's starts in which they scored less than 5 runs (0-10 SU so far in 2015).

Too many games. All over the place myself. Just no idea what is right in Cleveland. Trend play is clearly Yanks but it makes so little sense for Cleveland-----

Reality dawns. Carrasco is on 6 days rest. 3-0 1.04 ERA BASED ON 26 INNINGS
Forget Philadelphia on 4 days rest Buchanan is 0-3 with a 9 ERA

Reality dawns. Carrasco is on 6 days rest. 3-0 1.04 ERA BASED ON 26 INNINGS

Not really dude. Carrasco at night this season:
7-0 SU away 1.1 orpg
2-6 SU home 5.9 orpg

Two of those starts on 6 days rest you listed were road starts this season. The last time before this season that he made a start on 6 days rest was July 29, 2011. I don't see how you can back him at home, especially at night.

Does eddings kill an over in zona/philly?

It depends on how you want to look at it I guess. He's 8-9-3 O/U on the season and his last two consecutive games have gone over the total (CWS@BOS on 07/28 and SD@MIA on 08/01). He hasn't gone three consecutive games to the over since Aug 29, 2013, and he's done 55 games since then.

home teams go 15 and fucking 0 tonight...no way that's ever happened...great job by a few away teams blowing sure victories to help the cause

Back