updated leans:
CIN u6 +105: Knight
NYY +104
BAL -106: Blaser
DET +159: Danley

On the radar:
CIN +138: Knight
KC -122 (CY vs MM): T. Welke

almost have to throw NYM as a lean considering how bad SF has been and how banged up their bullpen is (Bochy wants to rest Casilla and Romo stats-wise didn't look so recovered from his knee problem)

I figured -140, but i'm seeing +123 as my best outlet right now (without taking into consideration reduced juice) and that may be worth it

Really like Boston. Mia made its surge after the Stanton injury and now settling into bad form. Miley is 4-0 and has pitched very well in his last 4 home starts. Bos is looking to close the gap before the trade deadline. I respect what Haren has done this year but he has been a better home/day pitcher and has regressed in general over his last few starts. Boston hits RHP well.

Really like Boston. Mia made its surge after the Stanton injury and now settling into bad form. Miley is 4-0 and has pitched very well in his last 4 home starts. Bos is looking to close the gap before the trade deadline. I respect what Haren has done this year but he has been a better home/day pitcher and has regressed in general over his last few starts. Boston hits RHP well.
was looking at boston myself as well;
Haren is 2-7 against Boston lifetime in 10 starts and is 1-5 at Fenway with a 4.08 ERA and 1.36 WHIP

Sonny Gray was released from hospital just last wednesday and they pushed him back more because he had lost some weight and to give him extra rest, should be interesting to see him in his first start back

Add CWS as well. Quintana in really good form and CWS the hot team. While Tor has mashed LHP this year, that has not been the case lately as they are 0-4 in their L4 games vs a LH starting pitcher and hitting well below their season avg L10. CWS on the other hand has struggled vs LHP all year, but has been much better L10. Was never a Felix fan. CWS 21-16 at home, Tor 17-24 on the road. CWS 7-3 L10 meetings (2 of those losses were with Danks pitching).

With a matchup like Cueto vs Max on the card, its hard to believe the matchup of hottest pitchers is in Minnesota with KG vs KG. not sure if I prefer Balt or the under yet. Minn has been bad off a win lately and Tues a good day for Balt. Teams are a combined 4-13-3 o/u L10 games.

Just lost my post as I was typing but basically trying to figure out how to play the Dodgers. BA in great form and has been a quality start machine. Wild Card is Chad returning to LA after playing entire career there (8 seasons). He has been terrible in 3/4 starts this year.

Add CWS as well. Quintana in really good form and CWS the hot team. While Tor has mashed LHP this year, that has not been the case lately as they are 0-4 in their L4 games vs a LH starting pitcher and hitting well below their season avg L10. CWS on the other hand has struggled vs LHP all year, but has been much better L10. Was never a Felix fan. CWS 21-16 at home, Tor 17-24 on the road. CWS 7-3 L10 meetings (2 of those losses were with Danks pitching).

hot team? They were gifted all four runs last night and now go from a Cy LHP to a guy who throws 91

Not sure if i'm going to go Jays TT over or Jays game over, don't want to bet a side here....No way in hell should felix be -120. I do get the dislike for Jays last 4 against LHP but they got to miley for 4 runs right after spotting 8 by the rook and eventually cashed in 2 more, they then saw Price who has owned them since TB days anddddddd Sale was as hot a pitcher in the league. Quintana step down from Price and Sale.

anyone know if it's humid there? It was pretty humid yesterday when I was watching the game.

hot team? They were gifted all four runs last night and now go from a Cy LHP to a guy who throws 91

What does one have to do with the other? They won the game and teams get some lucky breaks when they get on a roll.

CWS 5-1 L6, 9-5 L14
Tor 2-4 L6, 6-8 L14

yes, I would say CWS is the hotter team and the fact that they scored 4 unearned runs in one of those games does not change that fact.

anyone know if it's humid there? It was pretty humid yesterday when I was watching the game.

there were PPD rumors going around all afternoon yesterday to the point where I was worried they may not play it. Wish they hadn't...

What does one have to do with the other? They won the game and teams get some lucky breaks when they get on a roll.

CWS 5-1 L6, 9-5 L14
Tor 2-4 L6, 6-8 L14

yes, I would say CWS is the hotter team and the fact that they scored 4 unearned runs in one of those games does not change that fact.

they shouldn't have won the game is my point. I don't give teams credit for winning games they shouldn't, especially as -150 favorites

there were PPD rumors going around all afternoon yesterday to the point where I was worried they may not play it. Wish they hadn't...

they shouldn't have won the game is my point. I don't give teams credit for winning games they shouldn't, especially as -150 favorites

i blame reyes, pretty much it.

Heaney on a short sample good on 6. If he does not get Iannetta this could get very interesting.

Of course I am but i want a lot of ammo. Arrieta 1.98 ERA with Conroy 13.2 innings Lyons based on 1.2 innings with Conroy has an ERA of 21.60 so splits are rather 1 sided here. looking at days rest and in the day.

Last edited:
grabbed NYM +127 last night, was hoping BAL would hit the + and got as low as -101 but Gausman was great against TEX and got hit hard

Tai Walker has been fantastic, but his team is not trustable and facing a LHP means gone fishin' Trumbo will be in the lineup and all those lefties who supposedly were gonna hit LHP well entering the season will have their work cut out for them against a lineup so good it can withstand missing Miggy

Could see the end of Detroit's over run tonight. Not betting on it, but can't see a streak of overs at Seattle's park with no Miggy and quiet Sea bats

LA ANGELS are 20-5 (+13.3 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

Still looking but I may be making a probably minimum bet on Astros. DeMuth and Kluber 7.2 innings 1.19 ERA DeMuth beyond this is a very negative to chalk ump at least this year and last Cleveland is 0-6 at home on Tuesday this year and the spread is just too big with a pitcher who is 3-9 Still thinking

Could see the end of Detroit's over run tonight. Not betting on it, but can't see a streak of overs at Seattle's park with no Miggy and quiet Sea bats

it's been really hot in WA the past few weeks and the ball has been carrying better than ever they said on the broadcast last night

Still looking but I may be making a probably minimum bet on Astros. DeMuth and Kluber 7.2 innings 1.19 ERA DeMuth beyond this is a very negative to chalk ump at least this year and last Cleveland is 0-6 at home on Tuesday this year and the spread is just too big with a pitcher who is 3-9 Still thinking

tough not to take HOU with big prices, think i'm done saying they're gonna come back to earth (though I probably still believe it). Kluber hasn't gotten any run support this year, not sure that'll change, but he may strike out 20 tonight

I really hate this card, usually have at least 3 plays on Tuesday. Every possible play has a big question mark.

Would like Angels but Heaney's first game @ coors
Can't bet Colon although Mets are in a good spot
Want to bet Boston but Haren only allows a .224 opp ba on road.

Dodgers will win that's the only thing I am sure of and that price is way too high but I will continue with my parlays.

Possible play tonight on SF. Essentially it is impossible for me to play Mets tonight. Colon has been VERY bad this season and last when dealing with bad Umps. With Eddings he is 0-3 lifetime with an ERA of 7.45 based on 19.1 innings. This coupled with real problems this season at night and recently on the road plus asking the Giants to dip under 500 is simply not logical. Really a complete reversal from last night.

Possible play tonight on SF. Essentially it is impossible for me to play Mets tonight. Colon has been VERY bad this season and last when dealing with bad Umps. With Eddings he is 0-3 lifetime with an ERA of 7.45 based on 19.1 innings. This coupled with real problems this season at night and recently on the road plus asking the Giants to dip under 500 is simply not logical. Really a complete reversal from last night.

Eddings is the best pitcher's ump in the game and it's really not close. If Colon sucks with him, he might as well hang it up. Think that history is based off of not having stuff on those days, which happens but is tough to predict

Cardinals recalled LHP Tim Cooney from Low-A Peoria.
Cooney will get another start during Tuesday's doubleheader in Chicago with Jaime Garcia (groin) going on the disabled list. The lefty pitched well his last time out, holding the Padres to two earned runs over six frames, but he's not a particularly enticing fantasy option. Jul 5 - 1:22 PM

Cubs recalled RHP Dallas Beeler from Triple-A Iowa.
Beeler will serve as the 26th man in Tuesday's doubleheader against the Cardinals and start the second game. The 26-year-old has a 6.33 ERA and 50/25 K/BB ratio in 58 1/3 innings over 13 starts this season in Triple-A. He's not a fantasy option. Jul 7 - 11:32 AM

after further review, playing DET would be a pure fade of SEA and though I'm disappointed in them this year I'm not sure .

Ryan has one QS this season and that's a lot of times what I'm trying to get from a SP i back. Walker has won 5 straight starts, looks like he's finally starting to pitch like he did in spring training. Even if Ryan goes 5 and gives up 2, that means a lot of the DET bullpen and they have really struggled this year.

In conclusion, not sure SEA should be laying this price but I will let it pass

Felix Doubront has officially been confirmed as the Blue Jays' starter on Tuesday in Chicago.
It had been the assumption that he was taking the ball as long as he wasn't need in relief the last couple days, and he was not. Doubront posted a 2.44 ERA and 43/18 K/BB ratio over 48 innings at Triple-A Buffalo and allowed one run over 2 1/3 relief frames last Friday with the big club. Jul 7 - 12:19 AM
Source: Shi Davidi on Twitter

Seattle is high for a reason.

I was hoping for a better line with seattle.

Opposite sides but same betting approach lol.

Just went to Killersports 2 separate trends for Yanks. Just checked Gray on 6+ 3-1 lifetime with a 1.96 ERA

CHICAGO CUBS are 15-4 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Tuesday over the last 2 seasons.

First, thanks for you discussion every day. Good content and differing ideas, its appreciated and helpful.
With that said,

Why are you leaning NYY?

First, thanks for you discussion every day. Good content and differing ideas, its appreciated and helpful.
With that said,

Why are you leaning NYY?

Sonny Gray had salmonella and missed his Tuesday start last week only to be bumped back to Sunday, which he was not well enough for so I'm thinking he may have lost a bunch of weight and is very unlikely to go deep in the game tonight (if it doesn't get rained out)

Just went to Killersports 2 separate trends for Yanks. Just checked Gray on 6+ 3-1 lifetime with a 1.96 ERA

Gray coming off of food poisoning (salmonella) and lost some weight. Wondering about his conditioning and hasn't pitched in 12 days.

SF lineup even weaker tonight..fades away

[TABLE="class: Lhead2, width: 600, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: Ltitle, colspan: 10"] 07/07/15 03:45:37pm Pacific [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Lhead1, colspan: 3"] MLB: Game 911-912 [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] Injury [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] Status [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> AB </center> [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> AVG </center> [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> RBI </center> [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> HR </center> [/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> SLG </center> [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata"] San Francisco [/TD]
[TD="class: LdataR"] <center> C </center> [/TD]
[TD="class: LdataR"] B. Posey [/TD]
[TD="class: Ldata"] rest [/TD]
[TD="class: Ldata"] Doubtful [/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 283 [/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] .304 [/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 57 [/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 14 [/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] .502 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata, colspan: 10"] is not expected to be in the starting lineup Tuesday vs NY Mets. [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

SF lineup even weaker tonight..fades away

[TABLE="class: Lhead2, width: 600, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: Ltitle, colspan: 10"] 07/07/15 03:45:37pm Pacific[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Lhead1, colspan: 3"] MLB: Game 911-912[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] Injury[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] Status[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> AB </center>[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> AVG </center>[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> RBI </center>[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> HR </center>[/TD]
[TD="class: Lhead1"] <center> SLG </center>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata"] San Francisco[/TD]
[TD="class: LdataR"] <center> C </center>[/TD]
[TD="class: LdataR"] B. Posey[/TD]
[TD="class: Ldata"] rest[/TD]
[TD="class: Ldata"] Doubtful[/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 283[/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] .304[/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 57[/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] 14[/TD]
[TD="class: Cdata"] .502[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: Ldata, colspan: 10"] is not expected to be in the starting lineup Tuesday vs NY Mets.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

beautiful, though i almost threw up knowing i have a bet on NYM's

Back