Tuesday, July 10 SDQL

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
2018 Overall Posted MLB YTD: -$479.50

Ouch! Hard to get back on the saddle with an azz as burned up as mine is after last night but here it goes. I think I've zeroed in on a possible game that will help me out today. Pic 1 shows home dogs on Tuesdays in the month of July before the all-star break have been profitable with "on" numbers in the +$700 range. Of interest to me, however, is when I add in the fact of 1 day rest for both home and away teams (see pic 2) and the profits all of a sudden take a drastic turn to the -$700 range. So obviously history says, after a day of rest, dogs have not been able to sneak up on their opponents on this date. This trend is active on the White Sox tonight but need to research a bit more. Mikolas is 3-0 SU and 2-1 RL away against losing teams so far this season (pic 3) but Covey is 2-1 SU and 3-0 RL at home vs. winning teams this season (pic 4). What say you?

dogs1.jpgdogs2.jpgdogs3.jpg

mikolas.jpgcovey.jpg

Toronto @ Atlanta; Home favs on Tuesdays in July before the All-Star break, with both teams are on a day of rest, have been very profitable over the years at 28-9 SU for +$1,370.00. See pic 1. This trend is active on both the Angels and Braves tonight. When I add in a winning record for the fav vs. a losing record for the dog it's still a bit profitable. See pic 2. But then when I enter the last game results for each team, the fav has been 3-0 SU, 3-0 RL, & 2-0-1 O/U records while not winning by less than 4 runs each occurrence. See pic 3 and it is active on the Braves tonight. Looking at angels a bit close next.....

braves1.jpgbraves2.jpgbraves3.jpgbraves4.jpg

Mariners @ Angels: In addition to the query from post #3, I added in the fact both teams have winning records and it's not looking good, historically speaking, for the Mariners tonight. Pic 1 shows a 10-2 SU record for the fav and a 9-3 RL record. Pic shows 8-2 but that's wrong. Just look at the scores in the query results. In addition, I simply added the parameter for the Mariners having more wins than the Angels (See pic 2) and the results came back 5-1 SU and 5-1 RL. The lone loss was when the fav was facing Adam Wainwright of the Cardinals in 2009. I looked up some basic stats on him and, in July of 2009, Adam Wainwright was 4-1 with a 1.17 ERA. Currently, Mike Leake is hardly of the caliber pitcher Adam Wainwright was during that time frame IMHO. Angels for the Large Baby!!

:bouncing:

angels1.jpgangels2.jpg

Back