Tuesday Investments - 6/10 (and WSOP Results w/pic)

az1538

Pretty much a regular
MAY RESULTS: +27.9 Units
JUNE RESULTS: +12.5 Units
LAST WEEK'S W-L: 20-22 | +9.1 Units
THIS WEEK'S W-L: 2-2 | +0.9 Units

That's what I get for making pics drunk and at 2am. I meant to do SEA/TB U7.5 but apparently bet on the Over on accident. Awesome. Should have been 3-1 and up 1.9 Units instead.

Yesterday's n00b Picks: 2-2 | +0.9 Units

• SEA +165 W
  • SF +105 L
  • HOU +127 W
  • SEA/TB O7.5 EVEN :(
Today's n00b Picks:

• CWS +135 (1.25 Units)
  • WAS +120
  • SEA/STL Parlay +196 (1.5 Units)
  • SEA/STL/TOR Parlay +375
  • CLE -108
  • CHC/PIT O7.5 EVEN
  • HOU +123
WSOP Update:
Well, I had a good run. 1473 people entered the tournament. They paid the top 171. When I busted, there were about 280 left. They had moved me to 4 different tables in the tournament and the 3rd table, the one I was at the longest, had 8 pros at it. I only knew/recognized one of them, but they all knew each other, so my assumption is they were all pros. I pat myself on the back because I thought I played pretty well against them and made some solid plays against them. The one pro I did know, whom was sitting directly to my left, was Maria Ho. Not a bad person to have sitting next to you. She was super nice, and just uber poker-intelligent. And here's a tip, if you find yourself in a game with her and she's on your left, don't try stealing her blinds when you're on the button. Found that out the hard way.

View attachment 35903
View attachment 35904

yeah even with air you gotta make a play at some point so she knows you might do it. easier said that done with pros everywhere but can't be passive or they will tear you apart.

Good shit. U shoulda 4-bet her though if she was trying to bully you from the blinds

I had A9 when she reraised me. It felt strong, so I folded and showed her the A. She said good fold and showed AQ. So it wasn't a pure steal, but not a strong hand either.

Back