Tuesday in the Association

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Trying to beat a dead dog.. 'an_horse'

Nuggets have been straight money at home. They are winning and winning big despite all of the injuries. The bulls are a mess. I think Deng sits this game out as well and lets his back heal. They don't have the scorers to run with the Nuggz..The bulls will have to rely on jump shots, which is a bad thing when your pg is shooting 32% on the year and you have adrian griffin and ben wallace in your starting 5 :seeya:
Speaking of Nuggets :bong: ( P what up!)

Nuggets -6 (-110) to win 2 units

Looks like Im on the same play as BAR :prayer

Lean towards the Hawks moneyline :smiley_abcs:

Love it man. Favorite bet of the way. I see we are up to -8 now about where I would have opened it.

Sick beat last night losing Chandler in the second quarter completely squashed a great situation bet.

GL Abcs, I'm jealous of not getting it at 6 so I have to lay 8 now, but it's not a problem, I think Denver wins by 15.

;)

:cheers:

best of luck tonight ... seems like that is the consensus across the board!!!

love the nug image!!! in fact .... haha ....

Thanks fellas.. Havent seen any hoops at all tonight, but looks like my hawks didnt show up. I will be putting copyrights on my plays if the great bar continues to steal them:36_11_6:

abcs :pillow:bar

I am yet to find one reason why I would like you. You're not making it easy :D :cheers:

Btw the Thrashers are doing well with Waddell now, too bad Lehtonen is such a pussy

Back