Tuesday In Games

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
WOW!!! the Cats D & G STILL stinks!!! 4-0 Hurricanes end of 1st period @ Panthers with former Bluejacket Bobrovski in goal vs Reimer for Carolina

2-1 Oilers @ "Coney Island Weenies" end of 1st

2-1 Jets @ Penguins end of 1st. Sidney Crosby goal 32 seconds into the game BUT Jets got the next two

1-0 Capitals end of 1st. Evgeny Kuznetsov fresh of his suspension with the goal

5-1 Hurricanes @ Panthers end of 2nd

4-1 Oilers @ "Coney Island Weenies" end of 2nd

4-1 Jets @ Penguins end of 2nd (think Pittsburgh would like Fleury back ???)

AND 2-1 @ Capitals vs Stars end of 2nd. (VERY surprised at the low score with these two) :confused:

I grabbed Kings/Flames o1.5 in the 1st period @ -130. Hopefully Kings start out fast again.

Also leaning on VGK u5.5 and those two prop bets: OT & Shootout

Hronrek with the goal at 5 seconds left in 2nd.

YES!!! 1-0 Red Wings end of 2nd. game SOG's 22-16 Detroit. Ducks had two PP to one for RW's in the period

AND 1-0 Predators end if 1st @ Nashville vs Sharks. would LOVE to see the San Hosers go 0-3 to start their season :)

Kings 2-0 Boom Sha lok lok boom

YES!!! I WIN my Kings 1st period +160 AND got "fiddle in the middle" on my Kings +195 game bet with Flames In Game +202 :)

"10 minutes 'til Wapner" Bruins @ VGK

6-3 Hurricanes final @ Panthers
5-2 Oilers final @ "Coney Island Weenies"
4-1 Jets @ Penguins
AND 4-3 Stars @ Capitals in OT (can NOT believe they made the OVER afte just 3 goals the first two periods)
3-1 dirty Ducks 1:30 to GO in the 3rd @ Detroit AND now a final :(

Holy SHIT!!! did I have the Bruins @ VGK 1st period WRONG!!! 2-0 VGK 8 1/2 minutes into the GAME!!!

AND 3-0 Kings half way thru the 2nd. game SOG's 24-6 Kings (UNREAL!!!)

well the Flames FINALLY get a goal on their 7th shot 3-1 Kings

well out house mouse!!! Bruins TIE 2-2 on a late PP goal by "The Rat" Marchand. WHY did I do ALL those UNDERS ??? :mad:

AND Kings UP 3-2 end of 2nd @ Calgary. they gonna BLOW another LEAD like in Edmonton ??? :(

well Ill be swizzled!!! the Kings TRIED to screw it up when Matthew Tkachuk TIED the game 3-3 with 1:04 to GO in the 3rd BUT got a late PP and Drew Doughty with the GWG on the PP in OT 4-3. goalie Jake Campbell was UNREAL in the 3rd period for the Kings. HE is the FUTURE in LA :)

BUT the VGK DOWN 2-4 to the Bruins going into the 3rd period in Las Vegas. ALL my UNDER bets are TOAST!!! :mad:

Well DAMN!!! Bruins 4-3 final. Boston controlled the game from the middle of the 1st period thru the first half of the 3rd. Max Pacioretty on the PP the only goal of the 3rd period. they peppered Rask at the end 6 on 5 BUT could NOT get the tying goal. Rask was injured at the end and had to be helped off the ice. probably NO big deal for the Bruins as Halak is excellent himself and had a shutout his last start :(

Back