Tuesday Edition

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Nice win by the Sharks last night to take some control in series. I tend to agree with you guys on the outcome of that series.

Tonight...

Atlanta +130
Pittsburgh +110
Calgary +130
Anaheim -110

I think Minny has packed it in. In game 4's of any sport with a 3-0 series number you must guage the moods of the respective teams. I think Minny has shot their wad and Anaheim takes it tonight.

Pittsburgh lost on Sunday just because some immature 18 year old punk who can't cap hockey worth shit happened to be in attendance ;)

I really am counting on and do believe the Saddledome crowd will give the Flames that needed energy tonight. Young guys for Wings been doing a helluva job early in this series and Hasek has been Hasek in net. I have seen this before though. Detroit wins two at home easily then goes out West and steps into a hornewts nest and next thing you know its 2-2 heading back home(lol).

A bit of a letdown spot for Rangers. Not that any team should letdown in any playoff game but coming home up 2-0 is basically like having a series in your pocket. I think the Thrashers exhibit some tenacity tonight and steal game 3 at MSG.

GL to all...big card tonight..enjoy the games!:cheers:

I'm on the Ducks with you, BAR (enough to get back in a potential game 5 chase - this isnt going to 6)

This series is the only one of the playoffs that hasnt had the/a Fav win by 2+ goals (covering the -1.5 line), and an anomaly for this years playoffs, no road team has yet won a game by 3+ goals (at the same time of the playoffs last season, for instance, 6 road teams had managed that feat). I see the Ducks capable of both.

well...the Flames showed some guts and got a big win...expect this series to go back to DET 2-2

nice hit on calgary bar...

The red wings are for real this year bro, much faster and more aggressive this year.

This game really got away from them after the goal to tie it at 2.

Wings were mauling them for the last 10 minutes, I expect them to take that over into the next game..

Yeah, Calgary's a very good home team, but I'll be betting on the Wings or nothing for the rest of that series.

Wings karma fellas...they are losing game 4. I totally agree with Hunt about how they are playing and could well be up 3-0 but I really think this goes back 2-2

we'll see.

Back