Tuesday discussion

Cole

Pretty much a regular
Bored so il write my view for tomorrow games:

Montreal - St. Louis 1 win in regulation

what to say here, Montreal playing great, St. Louis done with season, also Capitals want division title and maybe 1st place on east, so think this should be easy win.

Philadelphia - Atlanta

hm Philly must win this one, what worries me is that Atlanta scores alote goals last few games, and Philly got trashed badly by Pittsburgh. so maybe over 5,5 better then going for straight win.

LA - San Jose 2 win in regulation

think San Jose gona bounce back from Edmonton defeat, LA done for season.

NY Islanders - Toronto

Islanders done for season, many injuries. Toronto in must win situation, playing realy good atm. Depends on odds might go for straight win in regulation.

Columbus - Calgary

Jackets won over Detroit last night, this one gona be though for Calgary.
Think il skip this one.

other games simply no bet for me.

looking forward to see your thoughts.

At first glance and the price on Atlanta, they may be worth a look. Hatcher and Umberger now both out as well.

Halak has forced Carbonneau's hand and will start again against St.Louis. Dont know if Ill play it, habs been playing down to weaker opposition recently and watching the last game against the Isles, I couldnt help but think that we got lucky to escape with the puckline win.

I think the Flames should be a good play today. Giving up a 3 goal lead like they did against Atlanta, atonement can last a few games. Like when the Rangers blew that lead against the habs.

Waiting on the Toronto-Isles price. Sundin and Antropov are both out so the price better be good.

One thing I will say about the habs game, with Halak and Legace and the way the habs PP has hit a bit of a dry spell, the under looks pretty good in my opinion.

The Sharks just lost which broke an 11 game winning streak. The Kings are 8-5 with 2 days rest. 10-8 after scoring 1 or less goals. Today will be the first game of a b-b for the Sharks who have lost 2 of their last 3 b-bs and face Minn at home tomorrow. This season it has been a road series. Last 8 at home in this series before this the Sharks were 6-2 at home. This season LA is 3-2 su vs the Sharks. They did not seem very motivated last game.

Yep I'd think one out of these two (STL, LA) will cash (perhaps both) but I won't touch anything after all. :D

In my mind, it makes no sense that St.Louis is as big of an underdog like the Islanders were against Montreal. Only Chicago in the west doesnt have a winning record against the east. Its hard to say if Montreal will have a letdown, theyre so young and unpredictable. But with all the divisional matchups coming up, I could see it.

well i already took MTL -1.5 too good of a price to pass up. Why should I play a team like the Blues that have packed it in and really are just out to skate? It's either you play against a crap team or don't play them at all. But who knows. Good Health to you if if you choose that route.

Back