Tuesday Discussion

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
The royals/whitesox line looks like bait on both the side and total.... dont understand how its only 7.5

roof open in zona and the rockies offense has been great recently but not sure if it could translate on to the road against a solid pitcher like Ray

The way WS goes under is if Jeff reaches out and plays a great game in his last start. That said on 6 this year 18 innings and a 8 ERA on 6+ makes this less likely

Nuno actually on a short sample has done ok on short rest but a lifetime record at night of 3-12 with a 3.81 ERA in combination with the 3 days rest is not really good.

We know Bergman has pitched 2.2 innings in Arizona with a 3.38 ERA.
Robbie on 6 2-1 2.73 ERA based on 26.1 innings
Hard to be clear here with Robbie 5-12 with a ERA at night of 4.20 but a lean to Arizona. do not remember how to check Robbie on playing in Arizona in the open.

Cards going for win #100. Dont know how much players care about that but at the short number ill bite

Sherwood
SEATTLE +141 over Houston
BEST LINES:Pinnacle +141 Betfair +140 Bet365 +140 SportsInteraction +135 Posted at 1:20 PM EST. The Astros took the opener of this series last night as an overvalued favorite and they’re overpriced again here. Houston has 15 road wins in its last 42 games but they’re priced like they’re at home here. They’re also priced like they have a starting pitching advantage but that’s not the case either. Vidal Nuno hasn't received an extended look as a starter this season. That usage will make him an even more profitable pitcher in 2016 but for now we’ll gladly back him here. Nuno has posted outstanding skills in three separate months. He has been excellent in September (10/2 K/BB in 8 IP) and he both throws strikes (65% first-pitch strike rate) and generates swinging strikes (11%). Nuno has whiffed 72 batters in 78 innings overall and the only reason his ERA hasn’t thrived lately is because of a low 64% strand rate over his last 22 innings. This kid can pitch. Mike Fiers is an average pitcher. He brings 89.4 mph heat to the table and he walks far too many batters. It’s rare when Fiers isn’t falling behind in the count or walking three or four batters per outing. The Mariners are priced as if they are facing Dallas Keuchel, not Mike Fiers, and the latter's vulnerability to homeruns could rear its ugly head tonight against the fence-clearing roster of the M's. Fiers has been giving away souvenirs like he's running a store in the stadium, coughing up six homers in his last four ballgames. What we’re seeing from Fiers right now is perhaps a pitcher that is running on fumes. The 175 innings he’s thrown this year is over 100 innings more than he threw last season and the most by a wide margin since the 128 frames he threw in 2012. Just like yesterday, we’re not convinced that the Astros should be favored here, thus setting up this overlay.

There is some truth here. Curiously I do not see Sherwood posting a record this year iin MLB and Nuno in his last 20 home starts is 4-16

Just to be clear in his last 3 starts Fiers has 17 strikeouts and 4 walks. Given up 8 runs in 19 innings and three of the walks came in his last start with Ted Barrett who is currently 5-15 for home favorites

The royals/whitesox line looks like bait on both the side and total.... dont understand how its only 7.5

roof open in zona and the rockies offense has been great recently but not sure if it could translate on to the road against a solid pitcher like Ray

I'm not sure about days rest in home games for Ray, but his home splits in general not good. Team is 1-8 with Ray's home starts and his Era at home is 5.20. Couple that with Bergman off last start getting lit up in first start since April... I'd have no confidence betting either side. Rox mashing lefties last 10 games make me feel over or no bet. Biggest issue is does any player give a shit? Roof open, high Temps, Rox hitting lefties well of late, Bergman just got shelledshelled, Ray not great at home all adds up to over total or nothing.

I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like the Rangers are going to shit the bed. I wouldn't rush to bet Cole tonight. Been a stud since his arrival, but just one of those bad feelings. Stros, Twins, and Angeles keep winning. And Texas has been owned by the Angels this year, so not banking on a good final series for Rangers.

Tonight is a must win for Texas or they are toast. Not sure their confidence is too high right now seeing they have gone from a lock to 1.5 game lead. Hope I'm wrong!

Moore for Tampa on 6 based on 2015 results
7.58 ERA based on 19 innings
Not sure if this was mentioned but Conley on 5 on a short sample of 12.2 innings has an ERA of 12.2 and is a left hander which fits for Tampa

Like the Dodgers. Regular season's been pointing towards this one. Won't get Kersh much cheaper.

Not doing anything with the game but a bad spot for the Angel pitcher
Worst on 5 4.86 ERA 16.2 innings
6.86 ERA at night. Maybe I will try something

Samardizija has one start, which was this year, with Hamari and it was abysmal....

he's been owned by kc this year and winds are blowing strong to right

have to do it

kc tt over 4 -130

These September rainouts are kind of bullshit. Twinks are in the race, I've been here all night, light sprinkle. They would have played it in May.

took LA/SF to score in the first inning. Most good pitching match ups the no score prop is -140 to -175 range. Today it's -240. wow. I'll take a stab at +195 that they put a run across the board. great value IMO.

Curiously I do not see Sherwood posting a record this year iin MLB and Nuno in his last 20 home starts is 4-16

Sherwood's record is always at the bottom of the page for whichever sport you're reading about.

[h=1]MLB Historical - Totals[/h]
<select name="historyLgID" id="historyLgID"><option value="">-Show League-</option><option value="1">NFL</option><option value="7">NHL</option><option value="5">MLB</option><option value="3">NBA</option><option value="2">NCAAF</option><option value="4">NCAAB</option><option value="7">Soccer</option><option value="18">CFL</option><option value="21">MMA</option></select>

[TABLE="class: homeOdds, width: 670"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: label"]Range[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]W[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]L[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]P[/TH]
[TH="align: center"]+/- (Units)[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row1, bgcolor: #F2F7FA"]
[TD="class: label"]Yesterday[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]0.00[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+0.54[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="class: label"]Last 30 Days[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]25[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]39[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]-15.94[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: row1, bgcolor: #F2F7FA"]
[TD="class: label"]Season to Date[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]221[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]277[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]-21.35

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Samardizija has one start, which was this year, with Hamari and it was abysmal....

he's been owned by kc this year and winds are blowing strong to right

have to do it

kc tt over 4 -130

I had KC for the game and don't if you watched it but the White Sox played defense like I haven't seen them play all year. KC should have had at least 6 in this game. Clearly the right side for both of us just really unlucky. Better luck nbafan will talk more with the nba season almost here. My second true love. Been watching a lot of the NBA channel great interviews and information should be quite the season.

Thanks. Yeah I saw the whole thing. Pretty brutal but it is what it is. Samardzija said he changed something in his mechanics before his last start

Back