Tuesday Discussion Thread

When ya coming down to Fayetteville to visit? :)
Lots of Cards fans, though, so bashing Yadi not allowed

Crazy as it sounds I’ve never thought to myself “my life won’t be complete till I see Fayetteville Arkansas!”, lol. Is that university of Arkansas or some small school with no football team?

Why do you act like I’m just always ripping yadi? Just cause I cringe when he comes up to bat in a important spot! Am I wrong that a pitcher could throw the 1st pitch over his head and he still swing 80% the time to fall behind in the count?!?!$

Crazy as it sounds I’ve never thought to myself “my life won’t be complete till I see Fayetteville Arkansas!”, lol. Is that university of Arkansas or some small school with no football team?

Why do you act like I’m just always ripping yadi? Just cause I cringe when he comes up to bat in a important spot! Am I wrong that a pitcher could throw the 1st pitch over his head and he still swing 80% the time to fall behind in the count?!?!$
Fair enough lol. University of Arkansas. Just saying you‘d probably encounter some strong Yadi support in Arkansas lol Arkansas fans are the worst homers, i imagine that their irrationality about Ark extends into their baseball fandom

Fair enough lol. University of Arkansas. Just saying you‘d probably encounter some strong Yadi support in Arkansas lol Arkansas fans are the worst homers, i imagine that their irrationality about Ark extends into their baseball fandom

I wouldn’t mind coming and watching a football game! Can I stay w you?

Well since it up already!!

Manaea hasn’t been good at all lately but facing the awful lhp hitting fish should help, be cool if they came little low w his k number but they have really adjusted up on those lately. 5.5 I’m going over, any more and might have to pivot to something else.

I like manoah but they are really disrespecting O’s in this series!! Better than 2-1? Balty just got a look at manoah last week also while I think Kremer missed the jays so think that a slight advantage to O’s, at that price tough not to take a small stab on them, or even take the +1.5 cause it be cheap!!

Looks like I’m gonna be playing Mets every game this series, just don’t understand why they putting atl as such favs over them? Last I checked Mets are the better team!!

Awful cheap price to back Stros over cws. Jv vs cease should be good matchup but I trust Stros lineup to get cease out of there sooner than cws against one the best rhp’s in league!

Awful cheap price to back Stros over cws. Jv vs cease should be good matchup but I trust Stros lineup to get cease out of there sooner than cws against one the best rhp’s in league!

This one feels even more right after Stros pen blows the 2-0 lead tonight. The only awful start JV has had all year was against cws, that kinda crazy considering how crappy they been vs mediocre rhp most the year!! He has dominated the previous few years, I’d say this one get back time. Cease has been really good also tho, maybe a Ff under but still think I want some of Stros -111, just feels cheap for the better team and prob the Al cy young winner!!

I really don’t even care if I lose, there no way I’m not betting O’s getting 2-1!! Jays have 4 wins this month, O’s have 4 losses! They just saw manoah and managed to get 3 runs off him and run him after 5 innings, he really hasn’t been that sharp in some time; I think balty will score some runs. Kremer could have a good outing, I don’t think he will be terrible. Not like jays offense been crushing guys lately. Too much value to pass on the way hotter team!

7.5 feels kinda low here in stl with a lefty lefty rematch from last week against 2 teams that hit lhp pretty well. Only concern for me is it supposed to be unusually and oddly out of nowhere only like 70 degrees here 2marro. The ball ain’t gonna carry at all if all a sudden it less humid and only 65 during the game! Dunno where the hell that coming from but I’m sick of the heat, just wish wouldn’t have picked this day to get all cool!

here what my card ended up looking like:,

Manaea ov 5.5 k’s.. this ain’t the strongest k prop ever mostly because he been so shaky hard to say how deep he will go, really think long as he can pitch into the 5th, 4+ innings should be enough for him to get here. Fish havnt faced many lhp lately but don’t think anything has changed, you get a chance to play one who has swing and miss stuff vs them at a reasonable number ya gotta play it!! I recall cashing w Steele fanning like 10 in less than 5 innings then the next day they lined freaking smiley w the same number we have here, that nuts considering even with his struggles Manaea still way more capable of fanning a bunch than smiley is!!

Put Manaea k’s in RR with:
Philly ml
Stros ml
Seattle ml.

Then I also did a RR with the doggies I liked paired with favs.

3 team in groups of 2’s
O’s ml
hou ml
phi ml.

another 3 team in 2’s:
Mets ml
cards ml
seattle ml.

I seriously didn’t even cap the Mets/Braves, I just told myself yesterday even tho Mets felt like a total set up (which it proved to be! Lol) I was gonna go ahead and play them in these 1st 2 games at those prices thinking they can get one of them! You would think yesterday Ass kicking might deter me but no chance! Lol. I actually like the fact Mets got the brakes beat off them yesterday, time to show some pride and have a better showing tonight!!

Already talked bout o’s plenty, the way they lined these 1st 2 makes less sense to me than Mets/Braves!! They totally disrespecting the O’s! These guys been hot, yes it been against mostly bad or average at best teams they have beaten jays in all 3 meetings this month and jays are as cold as O’s are hot! I don’t think Kremer vs manoah is nearly the mismatch this line saying it is., plus O’s just got to see manoah last week while jays havnt gotten a look at Kremer yet this year! I was very tempted to play the O’s Ff tt over 1.5 again but even tho I like them to cash that it was tough to convince myself to play the same number against manoah as it was vs that gas can Kikuchi!!

I dunno if I’m just having problems w my vision today or what but I was surprised to see Gibson has never pitched at cincy band box or against the reds at all? Feel like Philly park is actually somewhat similar to cincy tho and he has pitched well there. Reds lineup is so lacking since they dumped 2 their better contributors at the deadline so can’t imagine he has many problems here. I don’t know anything bout this kid pitching for reds, I assume he not as bad as his 1st start went but he 27 and has never gotten a shot so he probably isn’t very good! Hot team making a playoff push vs a team just playing out the string, feel like can put them in parlays and feel pretty good bout it today, lol.

7.5 feels kinda low here in stl with a lefty lefty rematch from last week against 2 teams that hit lhp pretty well. Only concern for me is it supposed to be unusually and oddly out of nowhere only like 70 degrees here 2marro. The ball ain’t gonna carry at all if all a sudden it less humid and only 65 during the game! Dunno where the hell that coming from but I’m sick of the heat, just wish wouldn’t have picked this day to get all cool!

Very strange weather here today kept me off the total, kinda lazy just putting cards ml into one the RR’s but I just think this pitching matchup favors them and they playing pretty good ball outside losing 2 of 3 at coors, think they turn that around here at home as Rox a completely different team without their HFA.

@2daBank

What are your thoughts on San Diego? I liked Miami yesterday due to the pitching matchup as well as I think San Diego might be throwing in the towel after the whole ped scandal. Your thoughts?

@2daBank

What are your thoughts on San Diego? I liked Miami yesterday due to the pitching matchup as well as I think San Diego might be throwing in the towel after the whole ped scandal. Your thoughts?

Yesterday non withstanding (no shame being shut down by Alcantera) I thought they actually been playing a little better since the ped announcement, I’m sure just coincidence as the offense wasn’t producing anything initially after the trades. I don’t think they throwing in the towel by any stretch. Manaea hasn’t been very good but he has swing and miss stuff and marlins are fucking terrible against lhp. I played his k prop over 5.5, I don’t think I can back fish vs a left handed starting pitcher for real.

Why would they do that? Get Hader and Soto at the deadline and Tatis hasn't played for them all year. Also I believe team and player know a few days before it's announced so they can test the 2nd sample, pretty sure they've known.

Why would they do that? Get Hader and Soto at the deadline and Tatis hasn't played for them all year. Also I believe team and player know a few days before it's announced so they can test the 2nd sample, pretty sure they've known.

I think they were kinda waiting on tatis arrival and they actually played better after we heard he was out. I don’t think he being gone effects their play or mental state, that lineup and staff still plenty good enough to compete imo.

Reactions: KJ
They had dropped 5 in a row while scoring almost nothing leading up to tatis news. After it was announced they put up a bunch of runs in winning 4 of 5 before being shut out yesterday, and again that was against one the best pitchers and prob the leading cy young candidate In the nl! I wouldn’t read anything into Alcantara shutting them out, if anything I expect them to win today honestly.

My only bet in that game is Manaea over 5.5 k’s. I just hope he good enough to pitch 5+ innings, if he does I think he punches out 7 or 8.

They had dropped 5 in a row while scoring almost nothing leading up to tatis news. After it was announced they put up a bunch of runs in winning 4 of 5 before being shut out yesterday, and again that was against one the best pitchers and prob the leading cy young candidate In the nl! I wouldn’t read anything into Alcantara shutting them out, if anything I expect them to win today honestly.
You think it's some reverse psychology stuff?

You think it's some reverse psychology stuff?

I dunno, I do think it woulda been easy when they were struggling to think “we be fine once tatis gets here”, then after learning he not coming realize they need to get their butts in gear. Honestly I don’t think him being suspended effects them much either way on a game to game level, can’t imagine they just decide to give up, one guy outside a pitcher rarely decides a series, they still have a pretty strong lineup without him. It was prob a bummer when they heard it then they went out and played and forgot all about most likely.

Bang, cash Manaea k’s! Feels like it been a week since I hit a k prop! I havnt bet many but still, at one point was cashing 3+ of those a night!

Over LAD at Milw anyone?

I suck at mlb overs, I’m much better off iso one team and playing the Ff over against a certain pitcher but yea if you made me play it I’d say over the right side. Milw offense sucks but that kid lad pitching walks a ton, should help them score some runs. Gotta think lad can get 3 or so off woodruff. Both teams getting to 4 seems reasonable.

@2daBank

Regardless what happens rest the way I’d say Fish was a solid play. Just glad Manaea hit his k prop before he gets run from game! lol. Pads offense looks like total garbage again.

If one pitcher can get through the order fairly unscathed I might look at it. I hate the Brewers sticks right now.

Same here,, I woulda liked to play their Ff tt ov with how many walks lad pitcher allows but I didn’t trust them.

Kremer is keeping O’s in it so far, I dunno how long he can keep that up? They need to get manoah pitch count up and get him out the game cause he mowing them down right now.

I saw tt’s 3.5 each (7) total of 8 posted seemed like something
Love brew crew sp but right ball park for an over

I’d love to see Stros put up a early run or 2 for JV, Cease doesn’t give up runs either tho, that game gonna be a nail biter probably.

But I gave ya winner alternative w Manaea k prop! so I don’t feel bad! Don’t listen to me say one thing but not the other!! Lol. Sorry, fish don’t beat lhp often.
It's Funny. Never Trusted Manaea On The A's To Get Past 5 Innings...
Believe Me, I'm Kidding, I Tail Sometimes...
I Just Need To Learn To Not LISTEN To You Sometimes! Hahaha

Back