Tuesday Discussion Thread

bud black needs to retire

leans:
BRUBAKER hard to trust since he's been bad for months now, but Bum's resurgence lately with reduced velocity is coming to an end. Snakes a road favorite makes little sense, bullpen I'd prefer Bednar to Clippard and only Banda looks unavailable. ARI probably without Clarke, but Caleb Smith off 44 pitches Sunday and whatever's going on with his suspension may not be a factor

SUAREZR was hoping for him to be favored considering recent inconsistency after dominating for the early part of the season. Seeing him dogged interests me, though TB is great on the road (everywhere) and bullpen is awesome no matter the peril in which they find themselves. TB loses DH and rumors Cruz plays 1B, scary.

cease looks like a worthy stab, though i'm 0-2 on CHW the past two days. Position to win yday, Kimbrel uncorking two wild pitches to lose was brutal but good CHW pen should be available and they got to see Romano. Berrios always a good arm but not consistent, TOR lineup still in a funk considering their talent

long looks interesting to me, though he hasn't been great. Megill looks better after having a bit of a lull, control seems to be back but that team is bad and can't hit. Bullpen is a heart attack, SF day off yesterday means the bullpen is rested and that's a differentiator for a much better team

fedde tempting me since LUZARDO is fade material. Soto best bat in either lineup, battle of shit vs shit so we're gonna get shit but Finnegan can close. In front of him is a scary thing, as is fedde, MIA bullpen probably better so i should just steer clear

Back