CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
YTD Record 54-48, -3.79 units

SF -105 2.1/2
Texas +148 1/1.48
STL -135 1.35/1
<!-- / message -->
GL on the action :cheers:

Last edited:
Kyle - Given Timmy's L3 and a pitcher's ump going today and the price, it had to be a play for me.

IMO Maryland did not use Bey correctly at all in Franklin's west coast offense. His talents basically went to waste in that lousy scheme that Franklin is running and MD spent more time throwing WR screens and quick slants than going vertical down the field to a receiver with arguably the best speed of anyone in the country. No I don't think we have anyone as good as Bey. Ronnie Tyler showed a little bit last year as did Torrey Smith but they are basically unproven and have a long way to go to get to be the caliber of player that Bey is. The OL lost a lot to graduation and will have to have younger players grow up quickly. The running game should be fine with D. Scott, Meggett and Morgan Green all of whom are decent running backs. Scott has the breakaway speed to hit the big play. QB Turner is just ok, and is prone to periods of inaccuracy and is not nimble. Defense - last year's coordinator who was under a lot of fire has left and gone back to KSt. to work with Bill Snyder. Friedgen hired Don Brown from UMass to run the defense and I think that will be improvement as I expect this D to be much more aggressive and generate some pass rush for a change. They really need Travis Ivey to get healthy to help the D line. LB and secondary return a lot of experienced players.

It will be interesting to see their new D. Must be a decent coach UMass was usually in the playoffs

Texas +148 1/1.48 - Like the Rangers against LH's and Padilla has pitched better the last couple of starts and has decent history vs. the M's in 2008.

GL tonight TimH. I like the Rangers to knock around Bedard a little tonight as well. Went with the Over there as I had trouble backing Padilla, but I hope the Rangers get the 9-3 win or something like that. Really pissed I didn't back Timmy at that price, especially when I saw the lineup Chicago trotted out there today. Went with the Under and had a feeling I was in trouble with the 3-run HR by Molina in the 1st. BOL tonight.

gl.. good to see you on the cards..Very good spot IMO..

Gonna look real hard at Boggs coming up also, price willing.. He is at the top of my underrated pitcher buy list.. Take a look, give me your thoughts.. gl bro..:cheers:

Great start to the day Tim. Glad to see you on the Cards as well.....Best of luck to us....

gl.. good to see you on the cards..Very good spot IMO..

Gonna look real hard at Boggs coming up also, price willing.. He is at the top of my underrated pitcher buy list.. Take a look, give me your thoughts.. gl bro..:cheers:
I agree Tee, Boggs is a guy I wish I had on my fantasy team. He really has nice upside. Cards have now fucked me two nights in a row.

Back