Tuesday Bases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Tuesday
1st posted play of the yr for me
910 Toronto Blue Jays* -170 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
910 Toronto Blue Jays* -1½ -130 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
it appears that the Jays are fielding their opening day players today against a Phillie tm that is struggling
SP are Sanchez against OSullivan which is a big mismatch

GLTA

Thanks guys
looking @ Dodgers now...hard to get inside some of these mangers heads to see what they are thinking due to limited info so picks are few and far between...but trying hard to do my home work
Not long till opening day and I am ready for some BaseBall

Hope we all have a big season

GL

I'm getting butterflies. Lol. Tomorrow is April. Final 4 is upon us Saturday and Opening day for baseball Sunday. Beautiful weather in California and Bloody baseball threads to take us into college football season. Doesn't get much better!

me to Wise, Hope I get another baseball season in and then we'll go from there....i really feel myself getting older by the day

Jays 3-2 after 3

I have been putting beer coin on Mia and Pitt this preseason selectively and they are treating me well, have them both today x half but didnt get to post...just something U may want to look at

Braves are kinda in a rebuilding yr but I think they will be slightly better than the talking heads think...but not great

Going to be very selective the 1st few wks

GL Wise

leaving the Dodgers alone but Added the Braves for one split

1. 3/31/2015 6:05 PM MLB Baseball 922 Atlanta Braves* -1½ +130 vs Houston Astros
    Fixed Price
    Risking 50 To Win 65
  2. 3/31/2015 6:05 PM MLB Baseball 922 Atlanta Braves* -124 vs Houston Astros
    Fixed Price
    Risking 62 To Win 50

Back