Tuesday Bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Had a crappy day at the horses today, well lost a little there, guess not too much. So oh well, won with USA +.5, I don't know how, had em -111 to win 150 bucks, that was a lucky ass win, oh my, I had no business cashing that ticket. Decided would do some bases. May have a late game or 2 not sure. This is what I liked early. We'll see what happens.

Philly at Miami under 7.5 -112, risking 168 to win 150

Both teams struggling to hit their last 15 games or so. Both pitchers have been wheeling and dealing lately. So figure not many runs here. Miami was a beast hitting for a while early in the season at home, but not so much lately. Had to take a refresher course the last couple days, since I haven't been paying any attention to the bases for quite a while.

May add another later. And fuck Lane Hames, just had to add that in there. That bitch gettin me a DWI hitting me, fucking crap. Quit texting and fucking drive you douche bag 17 year old retard. Ha I can't shut up about that, well everyday I'm pissed about it all day.

Damn it the driving age should be pushed up to 25, none of these kids that are fucking 17 and shit can drive without texting and running into me, and getting me a DWI, ha, fucking shit.

Yeah that would work nobody drives til 25, ha, everybody would be cabbing it to work then. But damn it at least they wouldn't be running into me getting me in trouble those fucks. Well at least make the driving age 19 that would be better.

how are you going to sit there and punch little buttons on your phone all day long with your head down? no thanks

Fucking texting and driving is 100 times worse than drinking and driving. Yeah Austin I have a smart phone, but I don't fucking text and drive, holy shit, that is retarded. Your not even looking at the damn road then.

phones aren't even cool anymore. they used to be cool until I saw a homeless dude with a phone

phones do not make you cool but a lot of people think so

Well guess depends on the person, me, I am fine driving drunk as long as no retards run into me ha. Some people no on driving drunk they can't handle it. The texting though and driving I mean that is just complete idiocy, nobody should be doing that.

Yeah Austin, the whole smart phone thing is outta control now. I mean all these kids that are just starting out driving are texting and driving and causing good drunks like me to be on probation ha, damn it.

Or getting on face book or whatever the hell, man I am pissed. Now I gotta be on probation for a year or so probably, damn.

Gonna add on another here

Seattle at Houston +118, risking 150 to win 177

Iwakuma hasn't been very good lately, and he is battling a neck issue. So wonder if that is fucking with him, could be. Anyway he hasn't been great against Houston this year, no not at all. Cosart has been pretty solid all year for the most part. Was thinking this is worth a stab at +118, seems like an okay home dog to me. Guess Houston isn't playing the best lately, but think they get one here.

Added on another

Cleveland at LA -126 risking 189 to win 150

Beckett has been really good all year pretty much. Masterson, no, he is wildly inconsistent. Well he could pitch a good one, then I have trouble, but the Dodgers could still pull it out if that happens. I will take my chances that Masterson will suck ass like he has a bunch lately. Plus the Dodgers have been playing damn good ball here for a while now, winning a lot of games. Last time I was watching baseball a month ago they were awful ha, now they are winning all the time looks like.

Yeah think that will be it for tonight. Those are 3 winners, yep, winners for sure. Phillies got one early run, but that should be fine I think. I need to look over Belmont and Delaware for tomorrow the horses. Gonna have some pick 5's on that shit, fo sho. Hopefully bring in a few thousand on those.

Well there goes my return to bases, guess see ya in a few months ha. Gregg back to back homers to blow it, that's nice, with 2 outs, lol. Well that's why I don't bet bases anymore cuz they suck ass. Houston is probably done too I suppose. Next up the Dodgers to get dismantled. Oh the fuck well at least I won with USA luckily.

Belmont and Delaware tomorrow oh yeah, don't have to be right there about everything, just got to be right about one horse. Then spread out and hope for my bombers on the rest of the pick 5.

Maybe the Dodgers can hit into another triple play here ha, yeah most likely. Got runners on 1st and 2nd another big threat, so yeah the Dodgers will fuck it up I'm sure with something totally retarded. The triple play last inning was great.

Nothing like trying to score with nobody out on a shallow fly ball to left. And fucking Brantley has thrown out a bunch of guys this year, man that was stupid.

Okay bases loaded nobody out, I better get something out of this ha, nope probably not.

Yep, there we go, well on our way to getting out of this with no runs, strikeout. Now let's pop out to shallow left, and then Brantley can gun me down at the plate again.

Well what do ya know? Bases loaded nobody out, and two fucking strikeouts. I'm used to it, this is why I quit this crap.

Dodgers have had the bases loaded 3 times tonight, no runs, ha, yeah that is the way it goes for me. Then you know looking good 4-2 in the Marlins game, under 7.5 looks decent. Then 2 outs top of the 8th, boom, homer, then bang, another homer over, way to go Gregg you fucking piece of shit.

No more bases, no, I am done with this bullshit. Dodgers should be winning this game, and I should have won that under in the Marlins game. The Houston bet no that was a bad bet.

Yeah better not waste my time with bases, they are a real thorn in my ass. Well they were going great in April, but since then no. I was hoping after yesterday's 2-0 that maybe things could go like they were in April.

2 more runs Cleveland yeah this is over now for sure. May bet a soccer game Friday or Saturday I suppose. No more bases hell no.

Oooooh, there is the Myanmar vs Vietnam friendly in soccer tomorrow ha, I know those 2 teams pretty well. Myanmar is +717, may have to take a stab on that, oh yeah that is a good bet lol.

I see France in a pk is +124 that may be an okay bet there. I like what I've seen from France. I may bet that now. Guess I can probably be sure that 2 of France's top players won't get sent home for match fixing the day of the game, like Ghana did. That was a fucking dick in the ass, I bet Ghana Monday vs Portugal then the day of the game Thursday 2 guys get sent home for match fixing for Ghana. Well I said going into the bet that was my major concern, was the fixed game. So that didn't happen, but got guys sent home for fixing previous games, lol at that.

Better look at Belmont I think for tomorrow, the horses. Younggun was talking about a single in the 4th race, I forgot who, better take a look. That's what is great though about the pick 5 in horses. If you get one horse right then you can spread out on the other 4 races. Plus there are a bunch of morons contributing to your winnings cuz they are betting 50 bucks or less trying to hit the pick 5, ha, no fucking way you can hit doing that, unless you get lucky as hell. Those people just pay the guys betting 200-500 bucks. A pick 4 you can hit going around 50 bucks, but add another race and 50 bucks isn't enough.

Fuck I am gonna be pissed if Myanmar wins tomorrow, I just saw that game above the World Cup games on 5 dimes. I am gonna am have to check that score when I wake up tomorrow, looks like the game is at 7 my time. I probably won't even be able to find a score anywhere on that. I know though since I said something about betting Myanmar at +717 it is golden ha.

Ummm, that looks very dangerous on that 7 in the 4th at Belmont, don't agree with that. Will have to tell yg he is stupid tomorrow ha, I think he may be banging his chick right now won't disturb that. Don't have to worry about that here, unless I buy something online.

I like that 5 horse in the 5th. Guess it has been running a lot at Parx, but when it ran at Belmont at this level it won, for 12,500, same jockey on board too, Ortiz I JR. Nobody else in that 5th race has sprinter speed, like the 5 does. There are milers in here that go early, but they won't keep up with that 5. She is gonna be gone goodbye.

Back