tuesday bases 4-17

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
10-17...-23.71 ytd.

I'm determined to get back to the + side at some point this season..made a stupid bet and paid for it yesterday with the bravos..chase city. I have full confidence I can get back on track and learned a valuable lesson.

Wanted to say thanks to Scourge for pointing me out to the greek and their props.

One play:

KC Royals Team Total over 4 runs +120...1 unit to win 1.20 units

KC hits lefties well. Maroth has not been that great imo, I think KC struggles with hard throwers like Verlander but give pitchers like Maroth fits.

GL.

Aye forreal, lets get this...my goal is +20 units...we can both attain that fairly easily if we pace ourselves i think + NBA playoffs folllowing the big skipper

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck with those runs on the Royals Hunt!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

we live and and we learn. plenty season left Hunt, no reason to be stressing out just yet. GL tomorrow your luck will turn around.

I like the play Hunt...

Maroth has pitched nice so far this year including his return against Royals but at the same time the numbers are decieveing. He has been scattering hits and could well have given up a few more. I think tonight wqill be an 'Over' game as well as an over for the Roayls TT.

Tigs 9-6

Go get em boy!

I like the play Hunt...

Maroth has pitched nice so far this year including his return against Royals but at the same time the numbers are decieveing. He has been scattering hits and could well have given up a few more. I think tonight wqill be an 'Over' game as well as an over for the Roayls TT.

Tigs 9-6

Go get em boy!

I agree, I think Maroth still isn't in 100 percent pitching shape either.

Thanks for the support fellas

:shake:

The climb to 20 won't be easy captain.

I will be tailing BAR on every NBA playoff pick lol.

Nice win playa...thats the start right there

Good to see Sheff get a huge hit...maybe be a springboard right there

Back