Tuesday Baseball Winners!!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Yesterday 5-0
Over/Unders 2-0
Favs (-140 or less) 3-0
Doggies 1-0

OK, trying to duplicate Mondays picks, heres the card.....

San Diego +111 (J. Peavy)

I love SD as a dog here.....Peavy is proven in the NL and I simply dont see Zito coming out and stunning people in the new league....everyone in baseball knows what he throws, he needs to adjust to the NL hitters, and I think his switch will be tough at first.....Add to the fact that I dont think San Fran's lineup is very good, I'll take the dog money here.

Florida -132 (S. Olsen)

Just fading the Nats again, as I will every time a team is -140 or less, plain and simple.

New York Mets -103 (O. Hernandez)

Kip Wells?????? Your the St Louis Cardinals and the best pitchers you can muster for your number 2 starter is Kip Wells???? Do we realize that Kip Wells has only had 2 winning seasons in his career (both only by 1 game) and hehas never passed a 12 win season? Let's get real here....This Mets lineup is awesome and Hernandez is good enough....I'd lean toward the over here, but the Mets are basically even money are too good to pass up.

Best of luck as always fellas

Last edited:
GL Hile.....might as well fade the Nats since Florida is putting another quality lefty on the hill.

the nets are seriously terrible. fade them in april while u still can, before the lines are all -200

Like the Marlins play, and can't disagree with the Mets at all. On the other side of the Pads but can definitely see it going that way because of Zito's slow starts.

GL hile

hile,

like the marlins, you are right, going to be a long year in the nations capital for baseball, probably won't get to may with dd wins

also like the mets, i think the over is even better there

not sure about SD, like peavy alot, but with zito i thought guys usually do pretty well their first time through a new league. it takes the bats a game or 2 to adjust to an experienced pitcher that switchs leagues. just my 2 cents probably won't play the game either way.

good luck

I agree about most pitchers, but Is the Giants lineup (barring Bonds) anything to worry about.....I cant see them hitting more the 2 runs off Peavy over 8 innings

and scourge, im not sure exactly what that means, lol

I agree about most pitchers, but Is the Giants lineup (barring Bonds) anything to worry about.....I cant see them hitting more the 2 runs off Peavy over 8 innings

and scourge, im not sure exactly what that means, lol

hile,

you don't have MLB2K7? When I play on line every motherfucker who plays with the mets uses el duque and throws his eephus pitch. That thing is a bitch to hit.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">looks like a winning card bro!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

scourge, ive not yet played that, but i might rent it now to see what it looks like.

terp, ichabod, green, thanks fellas.....so far so good, padres were easy winners

hile,
great call on the padres, peavy pitched great
zito wasn't that bad, but got no help at the plate, in the field or from the pen. that makes for a long day no matter who the pitcher is.
good luck on the other 2

Back