Tuesday Balls

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
O's & White Sox Over 10.5 @ 2.00
After being swept by the sox o's face a hot team against the sox...sox hit the shit out of tampa pitchers and it won't stop tomorrow, O's look to get back on the offensive and hope to score more than 1 run tomorrow..

Dodgers & Astros Over 9 @ 1.80
LA is quietly leading their division and playing some solid ball..Astros handed the game to the reds, and could have easily tied in the 7th with the meat of their order on with RISP but it didn't happen...Stro's pitching is mediocre and I expect them to leave some balls up, dodgers bats can take this over by themselves, and with that gascan ortiz on the mound it only helps

Florida Marlins ML @ 1.80
Going back to the fish, yesterday was a letdown spot, but I do like for them to bounce back here, pitts could be looking ahead to Maholm's start..Pitts terrible on consecutive wins, and karstens terrible at home...miller looked bad today leaving balls up and pitts did what any team would do, smash him

Brewers & Phillies Over 10 @ 1.83
Waiting on this line, but i'll be on the over in this game, Parra is pitching for the crew, and it's listed blanton to go but we'll see...lidge was human last game and gave up the win and rollins should be good to go after he was given a wake up call by the team...Howard has found his stroke it seems

Leans:
Atlanta ML @ 1.80
MInny/Boston Over 9.5 @ 1.91
Tampa Bay ML @ 1.83

Cheers and good luck,will add more if anything interests

Last edited:
ck :cheers:
tuck - i was looking into it, will check it out a little more

gl today - i always like to play against Gascan Ortiz, lookin at lad tt over

i believe moyer is pitching for philly - he doesn't have great #'s vs brewers tho

B.A.R :shake:

Tito - not too sure about that, if it was indeed moyer line should be out no?

Last edited:
Back