Tuesday August 6th MLB Discussion

Heavy lean to Boston. Listed His excellent hookup with the Ump but also 0n 4 days rest 6-1. Not official yet but very likely

Probable 2.5 with Wheeler 13-5 day of week fine with 4 and night still need ump

Spread seems very low in Houston. Colorado on Tuesday 6-11 Houston 12-5 Houston off a day off 12-2 Colorado 7-9

Over in Baltimore. This is a mystery. The ump Torres is 13-6 over and they have this total with these teams?

Mikolas is on worst rest 5 1-5 5.54 ERA Kershaw is on best rest 2.27 on 4 this has a bloody aspect

Boston over worth a look as well as TT over....JD should be back and they should rake Junis...but they have burned me so much this year

Only thing I worry about Yanks and Boston is that they're the second day off that 4-game series between each other. I thought both of them would let down yesterday but was wrong about that. Just feels like a letdown game coming but I'm just a layman over here.

Over in Baltimore. This is a mystery. The ump Torres is 13-6 over and they have this total with these teams?
less than 20 games have been lined 11+ on the total at Camden the L5 seasons, and they've played 380 games there during that time. So that's less than 5% of games that have seen a total this high. Just a different perspective to look thru & maybe not mysterious

less than 20 games have been lined 11+ on the total at Camden the L5 seasons, and they've played 380 games there during that time. So that's less than 5% of games that have seen a total this high. Just a different perspective to look thru & maybe not mysterious
Who cares what they were lined at, give stats on what the totals reached. How many times in that 380 did the total hit 11 or higher?

I feel you, but that wasn't my point - just trying to say that the total isn't lined mysteriously low. Tried to give tuck a different lens to look through about as to why the line is/is not fishy

I feel you, but that wasn't my point - just trying to say that the total isn't lined mysteriously low. Tried to give tuck a different lens to look through about as to why the line is/is not fishy
Gotcha, my bad. Still wouldn’t mind knowing the answer on those 380, haha

Opposing teams have scored 7+ runs 52% of games at Camden this season. I got Yanks o6.5 at even money.. also playing off a trend I saw regarding huge faves with a total of 10+ this season..

:shake: Rex

After this discussion and the fact the line dropped to 10.5. I am actually gonna hit the under..... wish me luck

BOL Rex. I played an under in DC earlier this season after the rain came thru and dropped the temperature 20 degrees. Humidity soaked the air and knocked the ball down real good that night too.

meteorologist in Cleveland anticipates Rangers game being played, possibly starting around "9ish" according to a tweet 6 minutes ago

brault puts a pitch thigh high right down the middle and joe west calls it a ball. next pitch, puts it over the outer half of the plate stomach high and west calls it a ball again. brault just looks in confused. that guy is such a useless fat fuck...he will have to die on the field before he retires from his reign of umping terror.

Man that sucks about the ump in Houston. A lot going on there with Rox experience versus Greinke, Greinke's first start with the new team, the extra bat in the Rox lineup as well.. plus Rockies are coming from the day off too. I wonder if they try and get up tonight - facing the Houston squad. All of a sudden the AL team becomes more familiar, going against a dude they've already seen in their NL West division 17 times the L4 seasons.. Rockies have seen Zack Greinke more than any other opposing starter the L4 seasons.

Mets just continue to roll.

Nice job Red Sox...7 hits, 1 run and now down multiple runs.

Yanks get first two on and strand them.

VerHagen has his ERA under 10 now with a shutout going for the Tigres, lol.

A's beating up on Lester early.

Lester continues his mental midget ways. Tonight he's with Caratini, who's never caught him before. Despite having impeccable numbers with DJ Reyburn over 34 innings, Lester continues the theme of not being able to adapt. Every Athletic has reached base already, 2 hits for the pitcher, Anderson. As I write this, Piscotty with a 3 run shot, 11-0.

Lester continues his mental midget ways. Tonight he's with Caratini, who's never caught him before. Despite having impeccable numbers with DJ Reyburn over 34 innings, Lester continues the theme of not being able to adapt. Every Athletic has reached base already, 2 hits for the pitcher, Anderson. As I write this, Piscotty with a 3 run shot, 11-0.
Unreal man, unreal.

This year he got smashed with Reyburn and yes I may have to just pass on Boston but the things I said were true about Cashner and the ump and him on 4 were accurate
Lester was on 4 bad and at night bad and after a tough game

There is only 1 problem recent;ly Cole is weaker on 5 but saying there are HUGE pluses is a extreme understatement

Back