Tuesday August 6th Baseball

Kevy

Pretty much a regular
Tuesday August 6:

1*DETROIT TIGERS ML +104
(verlander & masterson)

YTD: 144-122 (+33.41 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

No opinion yet myself but a small lean to over,L See the problem is Verlander is off a good game and Detroit is off a win and that is usually a prelude to a bad game by him. Here in a key game maybe that does not apply. GL

Fellas thanks for all the good words and good luck to everyone tonight. :shake:

On the two sets of numbers/projections I run every night as my starting point.
Both sets had Detroit by 1 and both sets had the total going over at 8 and 9 respectively.

Like not having my pay window hopes and dreams rest on the arms of the Cleveland bullpen :rofl:

Might take a look at some some of those late west coast games for Tuesday night.

I keep trying not to look at all the filthy late games tonight.......but I can't help but look. :rofl:

Good luck today Kevy. Sorry it took so long to stop by, was gone last weekend taking the wife to wrigley for a game and starting to get ready to go back to my normal job so busy with that work now in the waning weeks of August. Lets cash my friend to tigers!

Good luck today Kevy. Sorry it took so long to stop by, was gone last weekend taking the wife to wrigley for a game and starting to get ready to go back to my normal job so busy with that work now in the waning weeks of August. Lets cash my friend to tigers!

This is a great site. I know you will like this site as much as I do. Just a gut feeling. GL on your wagers tonight. :shake:

Might take a look at some some of those late west coast games for Tuesday night.

I keep trying not to look at all the filthy late games tonight.......but I can't help but look. :rofl:

I decided to pass on on the late west coast stuff I was debating on and not play any late games.
Much better opportunities on Wednesday from looking at the over night lines.

I decided to pass on on the late west coast stuff I was debating on and not play any late games.
Much better opportunities on Wednesday from looking at the over night lines.

Can't wait... Thanks for tonight's winner!

Tuesday August 6:

1*DETROIT TIGERS ML +104 :clapping::dancing::clapping:
(verlander & masterson)

YTD: 144-122 (+33.41 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

YTD: 145-122 (+34.45 UNITS) all plays are one unit flat bets.

Time to look at Wednesday.

Back