Tuesday August 27th MLB Discussion

I get that. Just seems like this team is on fumes right now. You get Joyce at DH and Hamilton in the field tonight? Blue Jays are trash, but this seems like a let down spot after those huge series vs LAD and the Mets, sprinkled in with a trip to Denver.

Hoberg in Houston
with Verlander 14.1 1.88
Morton 11 innings 5.73
We do not know when or what the circumstances were

h

Would like an ump but with Porcello on 5 2-4 with a 6.99 ERA and both teams stinking on Tuesday why is he a favorite away and the total only 13.5

Sam Holbrook is scheduled to be behind the dish for Yankees-Mariners tonight... Per Bet_Labs

overs have cashed at a 54.8% clip with Holbrook behind the plate, making him the most profitable ump to the over since 2005! Over/Under is currently set at 9.5

Yankees 15-2 Over (+12.9 Units) after a one run win this season

Pirates 17-4 Over (+12.3 Units) revenging a one run loss to opponent this season

Hoberg in Houston
with Verlander 14.1 1.88
Morton 11 innings 5.73
We do not know when or what the circumstances were

h

One achilles heel of the Stros (if that's possible) is they are somewhat susceptible to 95+ velocity (something like 26th in the league) which Morton qualifies...under may be a play

Would like an ump but with Porcello on 5 2-4 with a 6.99 ERA and both teams stinking on Tuesday why is he a favorite away and the total only 13.5

And the line has moved from open as Rox at -25 to Sox now -40....seems nuts to me....over has to be a play here

Houston and Oakland as well
Total seems weird in NY again Seattle pitcher seems very good but another bad pitcher on 6+ Tanaka probably bad catcher
Houston motivation here is huge squared, nothing against Morton who they know and like but they were a no show vs Detroit and let Verlander lose a third game going 9 and giving up 2 fluke runs
That losing streak ends tonight and Really Houston owes Tampa 0

Sick asshole ump tomorrow for Houston tomorrow who lets home teams win 34% this season

Really wanted to play the Dodgers but discipline is important. I have to have Strong motivation to challenge major homer umps

i really do not like this scoring by Houston. I think i have seen this show before

i

Early leans Cleveland and Washington. Maybe I can find other plays but have seen Houston crumble like a twig hitting a really malignant Ump and Tampa just sat there watching their best current pitcher being destroyed. I expect major effort and I watched that clown destroy Oakland, Just early thoughts

Last edited:
Back