Tuesday 7/30

GL tonight and enjoy the game. I know glasnow sucks lately and I am not rushing to the window to back him but he has pitched well againt the padres while never know what we get with waldron. I went dodgers and over, should be a good game regardless.

GL tonight and enjoy the game. I know glasnow sucks lately and I am not rushing to the window to back him but he has pitched well againt the padres while never know what we get with waldron. I went dodgers and over, should be a good game regardless.
Thanks, hoping for a Otani dinger

Lots of runs would be fun

Think Dodgers slumping at the wrong time

Good luck

You had to make Dodgers your #4 pick today? Haha…. No worries…it’s all good…. Inside joke….

I want a benches clearing brawl

I forgot I had this account here. Marksmoneymakers mentioned it across the street. I was already signed up. I’ll start posting the plays here also. See if any trolls come by. Lol

Back