Tuesday 5 Unit Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
BOMBS AWAY!!!

Detroit Pistons -7 (5 Units)

Let's first lay down the facts. Detroit has dominated this entire series. The game 4 win should have been expected quite frankly. The Bulls were down 0-3 on their home floor. They are too good to lose in that situation. But Detroit cruised in that game. Their D was flat up until the 4th. Don't expect that tonight in this close out game AT HOME, especially with the Cavs looking like they will close their series out early. In game 4, Detroit just didn't shoot well --- 37% FG, 23% 3pt, even 70% FT! The Bulls shot nearly 50%. I expect the strongest defensive effort we have seen from Detroit all year tonight. Offensively, we obviously won't see similar shooting #'s from Detroit. Both games in Detroit have been blowouts, and I expect nothing different in game 5. Cleveland will close out their series in 5, and I expect Detroit to have the motivation to do the same.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
I like it. I might just pound the ML. I'm just slightly worried about the back door cover.

ML Parlay with Anaheim and Detroit might be in order. I took this -7 now because I expect it to rise to possibly 8 by tip time. I usually DON'T play large favorites in big bets because I hate backdoor covers. But I'm taking this expecting a dominate Detroit performance. A double digit halftime lead. And a final of 15-17 points.

I also might do ML parlay with Detroit and Golden St.

:cheers:

ML Parlay with Anaheim and Detroit might be in order.

My thoughts exactly. I want to put the Pistons' ML with something. They'll probably cover, but I'd rather not even mess with it.

The Ducks or the Cavs on Wed. maybe.

ML Parlay with Anaheim and Detroit might be in order.

My thoughts exactly. I want to put the Pistons' ML with something. They'll probably cover, but I'd rather not even mess with it.

The Ducks or the Cavs on Wed. maybe.

Cavs on Wed. for sure. I wish ML was available that early at my book.

Probably wont play it myself...I think this line is a bit inflated but that dosent mean the Pistons wont destroy them anyway...Good Luck B:cheers:

believe u like my cavs yet?

Not enough for them to beat Detroit. They have too many scoring draughts. Detroit has too many weapons. And all year Detroit has forced Lebron out of the paint. I am actually going to make a GIGANTIC series wager on Detroit if the # is where I believe it will.

Suns-Pistons final is what I think.

How about a Detroit ML / Utah ML combo?

Any thoughts on this one?

Thanks!!!

I don't like Utah tomorrow CREAM. I think value is with Golden State. There's something that I still don't trust about Utah in this series. You can get Cleveland at a slighty higher price tomorrow. I'd probably do that instead of Utah.

But I really like Anaheim. I'm going to have 5 Units on them in some regard tomorrow.

I don't like Utah tomorrow CREAM. I think value is with Golden State. There's something that I still don't trust about Utah in this series. You can get Cleveland at a slighty higher price tomorrow. I'd probably do that instead of Utah.

But I really like Anaheim. I'm going to have 5 Units on them in some regard tomorrow.

Thanks Believe!!!

More days like this and I can kiss my bankroll good-bye!!!

Nothing but bad beats today!!!

Peace!!!

cream i hope thats sarcasm b/c if one game means this much i think you need to do some rethinking.

just my .02

Yeah, I like the Warriors tomorrow, too. Though I may not bet it.

Sorry to hear about your day, Cream. You'll get it back.

Thanks Believe!!!

More days like this and I can kiss my bankroll good-bye!!!

Nothing but bad beats today!!!

Peace!!!

Definately a bad beat with Spurs, CREAM. Leading the entire game til about the 3min mark. Then Big Shot Dickhead committs a hard foul when the Spurs still had a shot to hit OT.

Thanks Brewer and JP!!!

Not upset at losing but the manner which I lost.

Losing is part of gambling as much as winning although we can all agree that we prefer winning!!!

I'm going to win it all back tomorrow... oh yes I will!!!

In game 4, Detroit just didn't shoot well --- 37% FG, 23% 3pt, even 70% FT! The Bulls shot nearly 50%.

so those numbers balancing out equates to a minimum of 22 pts in favor of detroit then?

Both games in Detroit have been blowouts, and I expect nothing different in game 5.

so bulls get blown out on the road in 3 straight games to the same central division foe and go out like dogs?

parlay: Pistons/Warriors ML's (1 Unit)

parlay: Pistons/Anaheim Ducks ML's (5 Units)

In a rush...Hopefully Warriors have a lead at half and I can get a middle opportunity. I'd be shocked if Pistons lose tonight.

GL!

No Im joking LOL.

If the Bulls is gonna shoot 70% all night they will win. I don't expect that, and the Pistons should challenge the original game line.

I had Bulls+4.5 1h, I will put half of what i won there, here.

If that wins, will put half of everything i won on gsw over 216 :D

Good game man. That's what I was scared of.

If Chicago continued to shoot over 60%. Which they did.

Oh well. Tough day for me.

Brewers also wasted my money in mlb. :(

LOL Im done posting plays in a thread. I'll post them in in-game and other posters threads. I really believe I'm jinxed!

I made a two 5 unit unposted chase bets on GS 1Q and the full game Over. 1Q wins, and there's a nice Over pace.

Back