4/10 tex vs bal
4/10 pit vs cubs
4/10 mil vs cin
4/10 cws vs min
4/10 nyy @ kc
4/11 ari vs col

If you see an error let me know.

how exactly does this work. I think I understand...but not 100%

look up his previous baseball thread 5 run 4 game chase system for 2008. It explains the criteria that must occur for the game to be considered a play.:cheers:

Cisco on a sidenote, could we add San Francisco to the no play list? I ask becasue of there current performance. Also, may consider at a future date Florida Marlins? Thanks in advance.

I guess i don't understand the record ytd 7-0 actual 7-3
So far this system is perfect this season?

Just want to thank you in advance cisco. I made a killin last year in bases. but I think i might tail this system for a while and see how it does. I need some consistent $$ this season.

just for clarification.. today if col and philly lose play them again tommorrow, if one or both lose again play again and then for the fourth game. Plus you'll have whatever is up for tommorow. Now do you post col and philly again tommorow if they lose or is it automatically a play

wouldnt you bet against the drays today since they beat the yankees 13-4, so you skip two and you should be betting against them today, right?

but that means you only skipped one game then, i thought it was two?

but that means you only skipped one game then, i thought it was two?

It was two games. The devil rays beat the yankees 13 to 4 on the first game of the series. Yesterday's game that was played was the 4th game of the series, so we skipped games 2 and 3. We played game 4. :cheers:

I've followed you quiet a bit last year and made some $$$. I'm still a little confused as to what games to play or follow, but I do understand the general concept.

Since Baltimore won today @ Texas 8-1, we skip the next 2 games, and bet AGAINST them on 4/11 when the face Tampa??

Since Baltimore won today @ Texas 8-1, we skip the next 2 games, and bet AGAINST them on 4/11 when the face Tampa??

Exactly..
:cheers:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back