Tuesday 4/12 Bases

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
2-3-1, -2.68 yest
26-26-2, -6.92 ytd

A little frustrated with pitching to this point but what ya gonna do, I shoulda bought out of JV yesterday after about 3 straight flat fastballs that couldn't get anyone out.

PIT/Detroit o8.5 -110
Arizona +126 2*
SD/Philly u7.5 -120
Miami +124
KC/Houston o8 -105
Texas/Seattle u7.5 -115

Really like what I'm seeing from this Miami team and I'm not oversold on either NYM or Washington this season so wouldn't be surprised to see them in it for the division in September. Still a ways to go but I will be on them frequently I imagine.

Good luck, KJ. Agree with most. Whats the deal with everyones love of Zona? I don't see it. Fade of Meada? I don't like the snakes bats or bullpen. (outside of Goldy, of course)

In short gorg I said last week that I believe Corbin will show to be the best pitcher on the staff as the season progresses and I'll be taking him at + money most times if not all times. First outing last week he legitimately only missed on probably four pitches, just ran into a Rockies squad that didn't miss on three of them, and all three went out of the yard. He's a pitcher that once he gets comfortable, can get it going very swiftly, 2 hour type games. Be curious to see how he handles the opening day in LA today, but a huge fan of this guy.

On you with both Miami and Zona, brother. Let's cash these tix. BOL today. :cheers3:

Bats took the obvious hit with Pollock injury but Peralta can absolutely rake and I like Lamb's bat as well. There's a reason the offense was so productive last year (likely the hitting environment, but still). Bullpen blows and will continue to when starters are getting touched up...but eventually Greinke and Miller won't and Corbin won't, so they'll be fine.

In short gorg I said last week that I believe Corbin will show to be the best pitcher on the staff as the season progresses and I'll be taking him at + money most times if not all times. First outing last week he legitimately only missed on probably four pitches, just ran into a Rockies squad that didn't miss on three of them, and all three went out of the yard. He's a pitcher that once he gets comfortable, can get it going very swiftly, 2 hour type games. Be curious to see how he handles the opening day in LA today, but a huge fan of this guy.

Corbin is a guy I like and the Dodgers lineup has lefties so I think that could be a good thing for them.

Bats took the obvious hit with Pollock injury but Peralta can absolutely rake and I like Lamb's bat as well. There's a reason the offense was so productive last year (likely the hitting environment, but still). Bullpen blows and will continue to when starters are getting touched up...but eventually Greinke and Miller won't and Corbin won't, so they'll be fine.

Peralta is a solid hitter, think he's a bit overhyped due to BABIP luck last year. I don't think much of Lamb. Best of health. I'm really down on the Snakes this year.

Back